$m0k3LS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Like the title says :D

879f8d75aef0.jpg

02V8Sport:

Thanx Hater :cool:

Im not hating. The work was well done.

I see a lot of people driving around with Nike swooshes and back in the day people had Oakley stickers all over their cars. I just dont get the Sean John thing to begin with even if it wasnt on your LS, maybe Im too old to understand.

The tint looks fine..but Sean John on the glass? What does that mean/represent? Is the tint a brand by Sean John? I have 3M, not a mans name on my car.

In the words of Run DMC: "No Calvin Klein/No Friend of mine, don't want nobody's name on my behind".

Who is Sean John? .....

Oh it's Puffy, I mean Puff Daddy, I mean P. Diddy, I mean Diddy, or is it now just P?

The dude changes his name more than a convict on the lamb.

I like the Lincoln emblem in the rear but I would have made it bigger and left off the advertisement. Just my 2¢

so..... you got tinted. tell you what we think?
orrrr tell you how awesome it is?

He wanted us to lie and say "it looks dope yallz"!

Oh it's Puffy, I mean Puff Daddy, I mean P. Diddy, I mean Diddy, or is it now just P?

Apparently now its Sean John.

Sean John? :confused: You put a has been rapper's name on your window? Just when people couldn't put anything more ghetto on their 'LS.....

Mark

Will you give us some explanation to you choice of advertisement.

Was it something you sold on Ebay or something. I know people are getting companies names tatted on their bodies for thousands of dollars on Ebay. Did you do this and Sean John was the company that won the auction.

I was going to do the STL on the back with a red tint behind it, but thats because I am a Cards fan. Whats next Ambercrombie and Fitch on the back of a car.

Were not hating just being honest.

Ha ha! When has he ever been a Rapper? I don't think saying "uh huh yeah" or just appearing in all Biggy Smalls videos with his hands tossing "high up" qualifies as a Rap artist. I mean he did finally get big after Tupac and Biggies deaths but I still dont call that rap music.

Im sorry buddy but the tint is OK and the rest was just a poor mistake.:)

slightly off topic...i was watching letterman a few weeks ago and puffy was on promoting his clothes line. letterman then asks puffy about the suit he was wearing (a suit made by his company- puffy said it costs over $2000). letterman then asks if the buttons on the sleeves were real working buttons. they were not (and letterman's were). you could tell puffy was trying not to let it look like he was embarrassed and tried to explain it by saying he's a young designer.

ok back to the original post...was the "sean john" something you planned on doing or a spur of the moment kind of thing? were you considering any other names/brands?

hey $mok3ls, ur gettin killed on ur own thread. it seems the question is,
why the puffy logo?
imo, he'd still be dancin in the background of every biggie video if both
biggie and 2pac were alive.
believe me, if they were still alive a lot of these so
called rappers wouldn't even get any air play. guess that's why my changer
is full of music from back in the day.........dude has still made millions though fellas, and it's kinda hard to hate on him for that

The lincoln logo looks cool, maybe add Jordan jumpman and the Nike sign on the sides??? lol, just messing with you man, whatever makes you happy...

hekk yeah, limited edition sean jean Lincoln LS...Enter a Sweepstake for this Sean Jean Edition Lincoln LS which will also feature in one of Puff Daddy's produced Music Videos with the asss shakin' mammas and Lil Jon doin' the stomp on your hood...First Prize if your name is picked in our random draft system...Restrictions apply......

Unique though...Would be better if you have Sean Jean Embroidered on the seats and have an Sean Jean Emblem made with Limited Edition on the bottom of it...I see a project coming for you.......

Members online

No members online now.
Back