I got some

zolemite

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
22" TSW's on the way. I can't wait to get them. I'll let you guys know how they fit, and post pics hopefully later this week:)

I wanna put some 20's on my 01 conti as well, i'm having trouble deciding between these:
310full.jpg

ice.metal.wheel.888.jpg

holsten_chrome_reg.jpg

I don't really want anything sporty and flashy, just simple and classy.

I like those Holstens #3. I got the Carltons 22". I will have pics tommorow night. I almost got the Ice metal ones #2 That was my second choice, but they were the DIPs that looked exactly like those but better. Another good wheel is the Donz Soprano those are sweet but too much money. I paid 1895 shipped for these TSW's I'm getting with tires. I probably looked for a good month and half for the right wheel. For these Conti's I like a full faced wheel.

looks good did you have to do any spacers or anything to keep from rubbing if any. Heres what im working with...my 2000 conti..

conti4.JPG

conti6.JPG

conti7.JPG

conti8.JPG

conti9.JPG

conti3.JPG

No Spacers. Nice ride by the way. They don't rub at all. I'm not sure what offset they are either +34 or +43. I just called to get right fitment. I got them from a company on ebay for 1849 shipped with tires, so about the same price as some 20". I like chrome but if I could get a size bigger and not be like everyone else I'm down. I like the way the Hyper Black looks too.

I like those d'vinci wheels. I'm not sure where I got them from. I called a number that they had posted on Ebay. The wheels they were selling were the wrong fitment so they looked around a little and found the right fitment for me. They are in Florida somewhere This is their #813-933-8151. They have the best prices they may even have a website their ebay name is bestprices04

i wonder if they have those DVinci i will call them later but them 22's look good on your car but i think i am going to go 20's on mine

I was originally looking for 20's b/c I thought 22's wouldn't fit well but I came across this good deal and I was looking for something not chrome or really black. I was looking at gold d'vinci LOX, but they were 2500.

Members online

Back