I got BEAT

SilverLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Damn I Never thought it was possible I have been driving alot lately and The last couple of day those damn SCION TC's have been messing with me I destroy them untill today I was on I-95 (long flat part between vero and orlando) and these @$$ whole was riding my @ss and there was a state trooper on the side of the road (state law says you have to get over or slow to 20mhp so i get over and when I pass him I start to get over and this guy didnt get over in the first place so then I get behind him and he is going 70 and Im trying to get around him so I floor it and im on his @ss untill BBBOOOMMMM damn speed gov. Couldnt get around him due to slower traffic but why did the LS stop at 122ish ?? I have it on tape

SilverLS said:
Damn I Never thought it was possible I have been driving alot lately and The last couple of day those damn SCION TC's have been messing with me I destroy them untill today I was on I-95 (long flat part between vero and orlando) and these @$$ whole was riding my @ss and there was a state trooper on the side of the road (state law says you have to get over or slow to 20mhp so i get over and when I pass him I start to get over and this guy didnt get over in the first place so then I get behind him and he is going 70 and Im trying to get around him so I floor it and im on his @ss untill BBBOOOMMMM damn speed gov. Couldnt get around him due to slower traffic but why did the LS stop at 122ish ?? I have it on tape
I guess it's time to get the SCT PCM Flasher!

How may cylinders are those fockers?? I don't think Silver was running the :nxsmile cause if he was he would have *owned* there azses!! NOW with the SCT PCM Flasher! does that completly take off the speed gov. off??

SilverLS said:
Couldnt get around him due to slower traffic but why did the LS stop at 122ish ?? I have it on tape

Bummer. Make sure you don't have a fuel delivery problem.

lsbit said:
Bummer. Make sure you don't have a fuel delivery problem.
How would i know??? I run that V-power BS dont think it makes a diff but I have a company gas card and its shell so yeah..... AS far as the NOS I dont have NOS I have Ny-trex (nitrous ) LOL sorry but its the truth and I have not finished the damn bottle yet I have been work 65+ hours a week and going to school from 6-10pm nights a week Im tired when I get home and I need to get the compresser to finish them,So yeah How much is that flasher ?I need it but I got to make sure I get the timing retarded but Im gonna have to wait I got BILLZ out the ying yang this next two weeks..... I am trying to pay off all my debt and get a Motorcycle.... :Beer I have *owned* three of those Fuc*ers already so I am not sad about it

Members online

Back