i dont get supercharging an ls

First, Welcome !!!
Second, attitude is not well accepted here.
Third, it makes good sense to use the best possible ENGLISH when posting here. We only know you by what you post, and when it's hard to understand what you are saying, the first thought is to skip over it. That isn't good for you, and we lose out on what you have to offer.
KS

ok ok calm the :q:q:q:q down guys this was so long ago.
matter fact this was when i first bought my Lincoln and i didn't know anything about it but now that i had the car for a while i love it even more and would want more power to it i guess when i first joined i was ignorant maybe i still am a lil,i even downloaded i spell which another member recommended it lol but u know i love the ls and i think its a great car aside from all the problems, another thing that crap i said about a product of my enviorment thats bull i just wanted to be down with everyone else around here with big rims and music but u know what i work for mine and i rather have my stock rims and have money in the bank and get the rims when i can then have 2000 rims and be broke and struggle to pay bills so if u guys accept my apology for being stupid about certain things then great lets get this going.

says a lot about your character being able to swallow your own words. i give you props because i'm sure a few members have gone back on something they've said they'd never do to their LS.

D@mn I havent been on this thread in a while. I cant believe people are still messing with union over something from last december. Let the dude live already. If you don't like his "attitude" or use of english why post? Why even read through 3 pages? Bunch of clowns around here.... Anyways union807trucker I shot you a PM with my email. I'm not super high and mighty LS pro like some people around here claim but I can definitely help you out here and there without being a d*ck.

no doubt much respect to u my dude i notice there are alot of cry babies here anyway ima kill this post

this thread needs to go in the hall of shame...imediately.

first you start on a rant about how you dont get why people supercharge and LS now you want to know what kits are available to do so.
then starts the racism
then the "product of my environment" bull:q:q:q:q
and the my car is better than yours bull:q:q:q:q too. and my freind drives this and my brother drives this which is better than yours.
and incense??? ive never heard of anyone going on springer for committing incense.

typical, i wouldnt expect anything less. ive had my fill for the day
How many times do you want the guy to apologize, After all the sheit he's taken he's still here. Tells me he has some tenacity.

D@mn I havent been on this thread in a while. I cant believe people are still messing with union over something from last december. Let the dude live already. If you don't like his "attitude" or use of english why post? Why even read through 3 pages? Bunch of clowns around here.... Anyways union807trucker I shot you a PM with my email. I'm not super high and mighty LS pro like some people around here claim but I can definitely help you out here and there without being a d*ck.
I can do the same. They love jumpin on the band wagon but usually fall trying to got off. Usually when i come upon a post or thread i dont like i keep going. Appears there are a few here who cannot. Evidently the guys not going anywhere. He's got s good sense of humor. He must really like the car despite some of the more anal owners. I for one say Welcome.

what an awesome thread to read before going to bed. this thread has put a smile on my face, and made my day. everyone have a great day.

lol. i literally laughed out loud just now.

I'd rather have grammar than an apology. I got a headache reading that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back