I actually have a good lincoln dealer in my area!

stateproperty3423

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
The lincoln dealership in my neighborhood is the :q I went to go have my oil changed and get a new air filter today I guess it was kind of busy cause I had to wait an hour. When he was done the manager came up to me and said sorry It took so long you don't owe us anything I was shocked, then he said your air filter was just changed 2k miles ago but next time you need it thats also on us...then I asked the guy if he could check my brakes cause I hear a little grinding so he checked those for FREE........ALL THAT JUST CAUSE I HAD TO WAIT 60 MINUTES

I dont mean to rub it in to the people who have a$$hole lincoln dealers in there area but it looks like me and my dealer are going to have a nice relationship :Beer

same here, only thing is I don't let other people turn wrenches on my vehicles. That said, the parts people are very informative and helpful(and get me parts at list lol). I'm in there so much the parts manager stops to say "Hi, how are you, Chad" everytime. I remember sitting in his office once and talked about Bob Bondurant's driving school for a good 30min. I told him how I used to own a mustang and I know Bob bought every single orange 96 Cobra when they came out. Turns out he won a paid vacation to be sent out there, like salesman of the year recognized by Ford.

Anyway, most dealers are called stealerships for a reason lol the good ones are out there though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back