Hydroboost

jruppert

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone.. I am in the process of putting together an AC Cobra that I inherited from my dad. I am interested in going with Hydroboost. After some research, I came across some info regarding the Mark VII having Hydroboost. From what I have found, there were two styles used during the production years of the Mark VII. I setup will NOT have ABS. Not sure if this matters any... Anyway, did the VII's all come with ABS? If so, can the ABS be removed since I am not using ABS? Just trying to get an idea as to which direction I go.

Some of you may ask, why not go with a newer Mustang hydroboost? It is still an option for me. The main reason being, and this is just a theory at this point, I will need to go with Fox style 5 speed pedal assembly. My setup will be too small for the SN95 because the pedals are spread out further. So my theory is that if I stay with Mark VII setup (and I think Continental), I should be able to use the Fox pedal without any modifications to the brake rod that attaches to pedal. Again, this is only theory. The reason I think this to be true is because the Mark is built on Fox platform and a lot of that stuff is interchangeable.

Members online

Back