Huge Kerry News Just Breaking

The Naval Archives have the following on Kerry in their files:

(4) Boxes filled with message traffic

- CTF 115 messages
- COSDIV 11 messages
- Kerry awards and admin messages
- Command Histories
- Misc papers

Looks like it is going to be very busy down at the Archives on Monday morning, 9:00 a.m.EST. (Developing story)

MonsterMark said:
Huge Kerry News Just Breaking

The Naval Archives have the following on Kerry in their files:

(4) Boxes filled with message traffic

- CTF 115 messages
- COSDIV 11 messages
- Kerry awards and admin messages
- Command Histories
- Misc papers

Looks like it is going to be very busy down at the Archives on Monday morning, 9:00 a.m.EST. (Developing story)
Dig up all the dirt you want. John Kerry is going to be our next President. :tmi:

Keep us posted on the details. By the way what are those??? CTF & COSDIV

Or another way to look at it... several million killed because of John Kerry's actions after the Vietnam war. Including 1000's of additional US servicemen in Vietnam because of the treason committed by John Kerry.

Pepsi2185 said:
Keep us posted on the details. By the way what are those??? CTF & COSDIV
CTF - Coastal Task Force
COSDIV - Coastal Division

Forget Kerry's forms. These are the messages that Kerry would have called in by himself during (hopefully) many of the actions in dispute. And believe me, the swift vets are not as upset about Kerry's medals. It is what he did and said after the war and the biography he introduced at election time rewriting history that put these guys over the edge.

I was very comforted to hear that even if Kerry apologizes NOW, it is too late and they will continue to put out the truth for all to see.

MonsterMark said:
CTF - Coastal Task Force
COSDIV - Coastal Division

Forget Kerry's forms. These are the messages that Kerry would have called in by himself during (hopefully) many of the actions in dispute. And believe me, the swift vets are not as upset about Kerry's medals. It is what he did and said after the war and the biography he introduced at election time rewriting history that put these guys over the edge.

I was very comforted to hear that even if Kerry apologizes NOW, it is too late and they will continue to put out the truth for all to see.
That has nothing to do with the fact that GW lead our fine young people into a war that was completely unecessary. :soapbox:

:bsflag: Dont even go there. Ask the Millions of freed Iraqi's if there was no reason to go. Ask the Kurds he gassed with WMD!!!

Lincolnman said:
That has nothing to do with the fact that GW lead our fine young people into a war that was completely unecessary. :soapbox:

Come on now lets not go over the iraq war, and the WMD again.

Lincolnman said:
You know, you're right...
Bush 43 shouldn't have attacked Al Qaeda
Clinton 42 shouldn't have gone into Kosovo
Bush 41 shouldn't have defended Kuwait
Reagan should have left the Soviets to continue building their arsenal.
Carter, heck Carter didn't do anything, did he
In fact...
We shouldn't have gone to defend the Vietnamese
We shouldn't have defended the Koreans
We should have stayed out of Nazi controlled Europe
We should have donated the Hawaiin islands to the Japanese
We shouldn't have tried to defend Europe in WWI. That only led to WWII
We should have never fought each other in the Civil War
We should have never fought the British for our freedom.
We should have never set sail and taken the land from the indians
We should have never been born

Hey, Im gonna try that one on my mom, LOL. Why should i mow the lawn it will just grow back. ROFL.

MonsterMark said:
You know, you're right...
Bush 43 shouldn't have attacked Al Qaeda
Clinton 42 shouldn't have gone into Kosovo
Bush 41 shouldn't have defended Kuwait
Reagan should have left the Soviets to continue building their arsenal.
Carter, heck Carter didn't do anything, did he
In fact...
We shouldn't have gone to defend the Vietnamese
We shouldn't have defended the Koreans
We should have stayed out of Nazi controlled Europe
We should have donated the Hawaiin islands to the Japanese
We shouldn't have tried to defend Europe in WWI. That only led to WWII
We should have never fought each other in the Civil War
We should have never fought the British for our freedom.
We should have never set sail and taken the land from the indians
We should have never been born
I agree on the first and ninth we shouldn't have. :Beer

Marine said:
:bsflag: Dont even go there. Ask the Millions of freed Iraqi's if there was no reason to go. Ask the Kurds he gassed with WMD!!!
I never debate war with a U.S. Marine! :L

MonsterMark said:
Or another way to look at it... several million killed because of John Kerry's actions after the Vietnam war. Including 1000's of additional US servicemen in Vietnam because of the treason committed by John Kerry.
It seems like we would have heard that one on the six o clock news back when the war was going on. Getting millions killed because of treason surely would be a headline. Could this be more republican propaganda? :headbang:

Lincolnman said:
I agree on the first and ninth we shouldn't have. :Beer

So you're saying that we should have just bent over and took it for 9/11 and Pearl Harbor? :mad:

Lincolnman said:
It seems like we would have heard that one on the six o clock news back when the war was going on. Getting millions killed because of treason surely would be a headline. Could this be more republican propaganda? :headbang:
Study a little history on the matter. It seems the left only cares about US human life and they put such little regard for all human life. Oh, how compassionate and hypocritical at the same time.

The United States has saved hundreds of millions of lives over the last century. That fact is (in the words of Dan RatherNot) unimpeachable!

Kbob said:
So you're saying that we should have just bent over and took it for 9/11 and Pearl Harbor? :mad:
Absolutely not. We did what we had to do for Pearl Harbor and 911. It's this Iraq war that was not absolutely necessary for us to take on without U.N. sanction.

MonsterMark said:
Study a little history on the matter. It seems the left only cares about US human life and they put such little regard for all human life. Oh, how compassionate and hypocritical at the same time.

The United States has saved hundreds of millions of lives over the last century. That fact is (in the words of Dan RatherNot) unimpeachable!
How does this relate to John Kerry?

MonsterMark said:
I knew you had no idea about who John Kerry is. If the rest of the left actually knew and actually cared, this would be an Bush 80%/20% Kerry election instead of the Bush 65/45 Kerry it is going to turn out to be.

Maybe this will help.
http://www.opinioneditorials.com/guestcontributors/dcampbell_20040909.html
Let me explain something. When I converse with you guys abuot these issues, I'm not referring to any reports or statistics I've heard or read. I'm talking about real life experiences I see everyday. I see the union halls full of American workers who need to support there families. At the same time I see new construction going on with foreign workers who will work for penneys and consumers not being passed on the savings. I see American jobs being sent to foreign countries and the savings not being passed on to the consumer, who by the way has no job . This is happening now under the Bush administration. When Clinton was in office the union halls where empty. I personnally don't care for Kerry, but what other choice do I have? Certainly not GW!!! The republicans do not care about anyone making less than $150,000 a year. Thats a hypothetical number so don't throw stats at me, but you know what I mean. :cool:

MonsterMark said:
I knew you had no idea about who John Kerry is. If the rest of the left actually knew and actually cared, this would be an Bush 80%/20% Kerry election instead of the Bush 65/45 Kerry it is going to turn out to be.

Wow its goin to be very hard for this to be a 65/45 election but your the expert!!! =p

Punisher said:
Wow its goin to be very hard for this to be a 65/45 election but your the expert!!! =p
Typo, thanks for pointing it out. 55/45. I started at Bush 50/48/2 and have since bumped it up to 55/45, dropping Nader out because he hasn't made it on a lot of ballots. Factoring in Nader, 53/44/3. Nader gets a bump because of the people, no matter what common sense is laid out in front of them, will vote for the libertarian party or anybody else before voting for Bush. Too bad too. Bush is the only choice the Democrats have given us.

Who have the Democrats given us since the late '60's.
Jimmy Carter,
icon13.gif

Walter Mondale,
icon13.gif

Michael Dukakis,
icon13.gif

Bill Clinton,
icon9.gif

Al Gore,
icon13.gif

and now John Kerry.
icon13.gif

What a stellar lineup. The best in the bunch was Clinton and that was only because his weather vane moved in whatever direction the wind blew, and fortunate for us, that has been a refreshing southerly breeze since 1994 when the Republicans took back the Congress after 40 years of the Dems fouling up the air.
icon10.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew. Dodged a bullet on this one.

Bitter and still angry after all these years. Who would have guessed.

al gore.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back