hubs

Myco

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
im pretty sure my hubs are shot. i can feel when coasting to a stop what seems like grinding, and when i had my backseat out i could hear my rear hubs whinning loudly.

im not planning on getting new rims and dont want to throw money at this so im just looking to do this myself. you guys know where i can buy the parts and a walkthrough? if there needs to be any pressing done i have a shop that will do that for cheap.

as always thanks guys.

Google. Myco I notice that 98% of your questions are answered easily by using the internet. I also notice that when you ask for parts and where to get them the answer is always the same as well yet you still constantly ask.

Also replacing them has been asked an answered many many times. You have worn your spoon out.

mah spoon be silver bud. ;-) I know. I do realize this but I do ask because there are many places to get parts and I'm normally fishing for suggestions on 'do it yourself' or decent walkthroughs on the forum. That's it. Ignore me otherwise. I don't mean to be a bother. Rockauto is what I usually go with.

Members online

No members online now.
Back