Hubcentric Rings

chamorro

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Alright I have 20" rims Diablo Lionharts. I have vibration at the steering wheel when I reach 60+ mph. I know I need hubcentric rings but my question is, are there a certain type for the rims that I have??? If so can anybody give me some info, thanks.

Copper ones are the way to go. I have copper ones on my LS and no shaking whatsoever. There was a guy here who brings me rims and tires, he had them custom made for my rims and the LS.

Maybe, you should measure the size or the rim center hole the cars part, maybe you can find some on ebay.

i`m guessing any rim shop should be able to let you know which one is the correct one. mine were included int he wheel package and they looked kinda cheap to me but they work very well. no vibration up to 70.

Has anyone put them on themselves? I got me some rims along w/ the rings, but I haven't taken them to Discount Tire yet... Can I install these rings myself?

For sure if you know how to take off your wheels of off the car. Just remove the wheel, put the ring in the center and put it back on. Do all 4 though. Then you are done.

NickLS said:
Has anyone put them on themselves? I got me some rims along w/ the rings, but I haven't taken them to Discount Tire yet... Can I install these rings myself?

Make sure they fit the hub nice and snug or you could still get some shaking.

Members online

Back