how you guys doing

K*A*B

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hi , my name is Kenny , i pretty much do nothing but drag race and go four wheeling , i have a jeep cj7 , a 9 second 85 mustang , and a rescently acquired 88 lincoln lsc , that i plan on using as an everyday driver
doing some bolt ons , and throwing the bottle on it , i would like it to go in the high 12's or low 13's
ONEBADMK8 , directed me this way and it looks like a pretty kool site
hopefully i can be a useful member to the site and meet a few of you and have fun :Beer

K*A*B said:
hi , my name is Kenny , i pretty much do nothing but drag race and go four wheeling , i have a jeep cj7 , a 9 second 85 mustang , and a rescently acquired 88 lincoln lsc , that i plan on using as an everyday driver
doing some bolt ons , and throwing the bottle on it , i would like it to go in the high 12's or low 13's
ONEBADMK8 , directed me this way and it looks like a pretty kool site
hopefully i can be a useful member to the site and meet a few of you and have fun :Beer

Welcome! I myself, really want a 88' M7. Theres just something with the 88' That I like more then the others. Do you have any pictures?

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you have a nice collection going. I have a CJ myself, and love it.

That low 13's Mark will take a bit more work than your Mustang, but it is achievable if you plan carefully, especially on the spray. There are plenty of guys around with daily driver Marks that will do it, so fear not!

its gold and stock right now, i'll post some pics when i get a chance to get a few
i pretty familiar with 5.0 efi nitrous combos, lotsa 250 shot passes on stock motors ...lol
my stang is 3000lbs and i'm figuring the lincoln to be about 4100lbs, i have to basically use what i used to go 11's in the mustang , i have a bet with a friend i can get a 12.90 pass with less than $1000 and it will be just as drivable as now(stock gear, not set up as a drag car , radials ...etc..)

:W to :V this is the coolest car club site on the net, so enjoy. :Beer :cool:

Members online

No members online now.
Back