Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
4pm8v3k.jpg

4pf2kgz.jpg

18x7.5

On a light toreador red 97 lsc..Lowered 1.5"

If any one can photoshop go for it...

I think they would look sweet if the ADR wasnt on the center cap. I guess you could black it out.

crazy :q:q:q:q dude, i just bought these wheels and had em put on 3 days ago.

I have black on black lsc, and they look awesome!

ill get pics

hey chicken do u know all about the blue devils, or phantom regiment??]

2 big drum corps right next to you

i would say your car will never look the same ,get them,love that look of the machined lips with the black,maybe have them powder coated in the center to match your paint.sweet

The more i look at them the more i like em'...I think im just more attracted to the price...hmmmm

Though i did see some 17" 5 spokes..Would cost around 380 shipped but are silver, 7" wide and everyone and there mother has 5 spokes..

hey man just lettin you know, the stock bolts will NOT work on these wheels,

so either by the "tuner Lugnuts" from them or get em at autozone or someplace.

also when buying the lugnuts be sure to get M12 1.5
(i almost stripped out my wheel bolts cause some ass clown at autzone gave me the wrong nuts)

u know as i was writin that i knew that someone was gunna make the comment

lol damnit

who has good lugs, i hate those 25 packs at the local auto parts stores they seem so cheaply made

hey man just lettin you know, the stock bolts will NOT work on these wheels,

so either by the "tuner Lugnuts" from them or get em at autozone or someplace.

also when buying the lugnuts be sure to get M12 1.5
(i almost stripped out my wheel bolts cause some ass clown at autzone gave me the wrong nuts)

thanks, and where are those pics????

I got a set of generic spline drive lugs with my rims, and even after taking them off and on 4 times while fitting the rims, the chrome started to peel off in a few spots!
I then bought a McGard SplineDrive install kit (#65557CN) and it's been a big difference. They look better and seat better, lifetime warranty for rust, great customer service (I was missing a part in the kit and they had it to me in a few days from the USA to here, n/c!)

Members online

No members online now.
Back