how upload photo

dannyls440

LVC Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone , I'm a pc dummy can somebody tell me how to upload
pictures. Thanks alot:confused: :confused: :confused:

I had this proble too if you do a search you will find it. I know it is easy once you figure it out..

depends....where are you trying to load pictures to? your garage? your avatar? in a post? Need some more details there buddy! :D

On the forums page there is a forum called ( All about LVC forums there is the help you will need.

hope this helps

when u go to the post reply button for a thread you scroll all te way down where it sayd click to upload photo then in the box that comes up, you will see a whole bunch f boxes with browse next to them..(a photo can be selected in each one of those boxes. you will then hit browse and locate the file you want to upload, then click upload and if its succesfull it will show up below in the current attachments section. then you just close the box and all the attachments shoud be on the main page for the post reply, then you just hit submit. the tricky part is that the picture dimentions need to be 800x1200.. it will you if its too big and tell you the required size.

if your file is too big. you can open the picture in microsoft paint then select the image tab then ' sketch/skew and under the stretch category change the dimentions to about 75% in horizontal and vertical then save it and check your dimentions again.. repeat it if its still too big. an easy way to check the picture dimentions is to locate the folder and file and place your mouse over the file and it will give you the dimentions. hope this helped. i kinda rush typed it so dont mind the structure of the post.. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back