How to tell republican women from....

eL eS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
this really speaks for itself.

How to tell.jpg

Noah, I'm sorry you flipped to the dark side, btw, congrats, but that has to be the most hilarious pictures I have ever seen printed on the internet. And it is so true its scary. Show me a middle-aged lesbian and I'll show you one ugly woman. LOL.

Great PIC! My mood is so much better now.
icon10.gif

Where did you get it. Send me a PM with a link. I want to make a full-sized poster out of it.

MonsterMark said:
Noah, I'm sorry you flipped to the dark side, btw, congrats, but that has to be the most hilarious pictures I have ever seen printed on the internet. And it is so true its scary. Show me a middle-aged lesbian and I'll show you one ugly woman. LOL.

Great PIC! My mood is so much better now.
icon10.gif

Where did you get it. Send me a PM with a link. I want to make a full-sized poster out of it.

it was emailed to me. I can email to you guys if ya want. PM

I tried SO hard to find another LS I swear it. I really just got tired of running into some snag or :qty customer service. After the last LSE I had found failed to pass the visual inspection I just snapped and went back to Infiniti of Tampa and bought the car. It is a great car but damn I loved my LS and really wanted an LSE with a badness.

My LS was starting to show some transmission issues again for the 5th time. So I really wanted to get another car quickly.

OMG that was so funny, I sent emails to everyone I know.

You can find them on Neal Boortz' website.

Just do a google search.

I guess when it comes to politics, your face reflects your soul or something, huh?????

mespock said:
Once again very shallow conservative humor grow up...
:thread:
Sorry Rich, looks the left gets the short end of the stick. No wonder so many lesbians are liberal. They always got the short end of the stick. They should have tried out some of us guys on the right. Once you turn right, you can't turn left.

Just trying to keep up with your post whoring in the political section Rich.
icon10.gif

mespock said:
Once again very shallow conservative humor grow up...
:thread:

:dancefool SOUR GRAPES:dancefool

Maybe Rich has a short end of the stick too...:joke

No, liberals don't have a short stick!!!!! They have no balls!!!!!!!!! Get it right guys!!!!

Question: Do you know why the Democratic Party has forbidden Hilary Clinton from wearing mini-skirts in public?

Answer: Her testicles show.

Stephan said:
Question: Do you know why the Democratic Party has forbidden Hilary Clinton from wearing mini-skirts in public?

:bowrofl:

Stephan said:

Oh, man, that reminds me of the scene in Scary Movie when they are meeting with the female gym teacher, and her balls fall out her dress!!!!! That scene had me puking for hours!!

Members online

Back