How To Skip A Vehicle Payment Save$$$$$

My little girl turned 9 yesterday. It seems like only yesterday when we brought her home.

Congratulations! First one? My first one is a year and a half. Boy or girl?

Congrats!! You guys think $975 a month for a Tahoe is expensive (which it is, it's borderline retarded unless the loan is only 24 months) wait until you bring home a kid and go to put him/her in daycare. Hell, mine are in pretty reasonable ones and it costs me $355 a WEEK! I could be driving my very own Porsche instead. But, I wouldn't trade the little buggers for anything.

Congrats!! You guys think $975 a month for a Tahoe is expensive (which it is, it's borderline retarded unless the loan is only 24 months) wait until you bring home a kid and go to put him/her in daycare. Hell, mine are in pretty reasonable ones and it costs me $355 a WEEK! I could be driving my very own Porsche instead. But, I wouldn't trade the little buggers for anything.

I only pay 250 a month on my LS and it was a 5yr loan

I was upside down on the freestar rolled that loan into the tahoe, LS is payed for, Tahoe 48 months and have a Trailblazer 2 years left. Have 6 kids between us 5 girls one boy. So im well aware of the cost lol thanks for all your input.

I don't use loans or credit cards. They are stupid, cost you money, and can only get you in trouble. Save your money and buy what you need with cash!

Oh and you mid-west guys quit telling everyone housing is so cheap around here. We'll have every yahoo in the country trying to move in around here.

Oh and you mid-west guys quit telling everyone housing is so cheap around here. We'll have every yahoo in the country trying to move in around here.

Didn't think about that.

May have to use the Jedi mind trick...

$$6k 2001 ls... supposedly with a new motor around 30k but my odometer is now attt ...138k and i bought it around 117-120k ....it runs alright

and my insurance is like 140$ a monnth lol...

I can walk to the ocean from my house. I think I'll stay. :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back