how to remove 01 lincoln ls radiator?

dott

LVC Member
Reaction score
put in an eletric hayden fan wrong now i have to pull the radiator out so i can pull the fan out with damaging the radiator:mad: and i notice the A/C condenser lines seem like they are blocking the radiator from coming out...i know the A/C condenser is a real touchy item so i really dont want to touch it if i dont have to

Not altogether wanting to be a smart A S S , You remove a rad the same way you eat an elephant---one bite (bolt) at a time. Get out a selection of basic tools, look things over and then start moving, or removing, all the things that are in the way of the rad coming out. It will help you to refer to the manual that's available here---look at the top of the screen---and look at the illustrations for an idea about the locations of bolts. If there is one area that flummoxes you, come back and ask here for specific help.

And it will likely help you to read the thread above about installing an electric fan. Good luck!!

KS

smart ass or not i dont care cuz im not the sensitive type ill take all the help i can get ....but i ended up just using common sense and got it out i just read a thread wrong that talked about the A/C compressor bein a real big deal and for some reason i was thinkin of the condenser

Members online

No members online now.
Back