How to get ahold of LINCOLNDDE.COM

TreyB

LVC Member
Reaction score
I have several things I would like to order from them but I don't know if i'm overlooking the e-mail or number or if it's not listed but I would like to get ahold of them and speak to them about a number of thier products. If anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks, TreyB

TreyB said:
I have several things I would like to order from them but I don't know if i'm overlooking the e-mail or number or if it's not listed but I would like to get ahold of them and speak to them about a number of thier products. If anyone can help it would be greatly appriciated. Thanks, TreyB

Trey, you can get a hold of Jeremy by emailing him at drexwalth007@yahoo.com. Sometimes he's a little difficult to get a hold of but he will respond to you. Any of those products he has of interest to you? Why I ask is that a few of the items are the ones I'm selling and he has so graciously posted on his site for me.

Ken

GrayGhost1 said:
Trey, you can get a hold of Jeremy by emailing him at drexwalth007@yahoo.com. Sometimes he's a little difficult to get a hold of but he will respond to you. Any of those products he has of interest to you? Why I ask is that a few of the items are the ones I'm selling and he has so graciously posted on his site for me.

Ken

TreyB......
Ken is right on with the email address....if you wish I can give you my new cell number to talk one on one regarding some of the products....
I may have to put my email address on each indivdual album...just incase.....
Looking forward hearing from you...
Eleanor..aka...J Drexler
Ceo/Owner lincolndde.com

Members online

No members online now.
Back