how to fit 22's

BAD_LS

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 2002 ls and i want to put 22's does anyone knows wut i would need to do to fit 22's on my ls

Thanks

yeah do a search, there was a couple of guys who did it. might be plug and play or you might need a slight lift not sure.

Dont try to lift it, your gunna need to get the most narrow set you can find which will look ugly right off the bat then roll the fenders. Oh nad make sure the offsets is high also I would assume.

If you do end up needing a lift kit I wouldn't bother. Usually the point is to lower a car to get a nice look,... just IMO:) .

No! like 7-7.5

with a skinny tire and no sidewall. Not bashing but thats what you would have to do. Not much of us here like tha 22's.

:q:q:q:q if its to much trouble for me i just might go with 20's

go 20's.... looks much better thats why i chose 20's and it rides clean too...

20x8.5 with a 245/30/22 tire and roll the fender u shud be okay.. and if anything go to autozone or kragen or o'reily's idk what its called in your state. but get some rubber coil spacers. and it will stiffin up the springs and it will not bounce as much over dips and bumps. and u can do this your self with any regular lift jack. i had to do this on my maxima that i just got.because the rims are 9.5 inches wide running a 245/35/20 tire..and with people in the back.. jjust going straight on level ground it would drag.so i lifted it with those spacers about 2.5 - 3 inches no rub what so ever.. and it doesnt have that saggin look. how u see cars going down the street the front is all super high and the back the fenders are covering the wheels. but my car sits even..

Members online

No members online now.
Back