How to Find Interior Color

CTX-SLPR

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Howdy,

I called Tasca with the VIN to see if I could get my interior color to check if used parts would work and there seem to be 2 greys for 2003 (I have a DEC 2002 build) Back of the passengers seat has fallen off and the build date on it is 16 Mar (2002 assumed). Thinking it's Dove Grey but not sure. Any way to tell for sure?

Thanks,

Howdy,

I called Tasca with the VIN to see if I could get my interior color to check if used parts would work and there seem to be 2 greys for 2003 (I have a DEC 2002 build) Back of the passengers seat has fallen off and the build date on it is 16 Mar (2002 assumed). Thinking it's Dove Grey but not sure. Any way to tell for sure?

Thanks,

There's an interior color code on the VIN sticker, lower "A" pillar, driver's side. IIRC, it's to the right or under the paint code. It should be 2 characters.

Thanks, looking over the Differences in the LS over the Years thread and some external links, it looks like the Medium Light Stone was constant and in 2003 it was paired with Espresso which I know I have from buying other trim items when they were available from Ford.

Tasca says that only Dove Grey is available anymore but only 4 units for ~$220 each.

Thanks, looking over the Differences in the LS over the Years thread and some external links, it looks like the Medium Light Stone was constant and in 2003 it was paired with Espresso which I know I have from buying other trim items when they were available from Ford.

Tasca says that only Dove Grey is available anymore but only 4 units for ~$220 each.

My '06 Dove Grey is 6S........

Members online

No members online now.
Back