How often do you see a LS???

I took the day off to do some shopping. I seen about 10 LSs ! Lots more than I thought were around here. Only one guy noticed me flash my lights and flashed his back.

Here in NH, the local law like to give tickets for flashing high beams, it is a common practice to flash the lights when there is a hidden Police Car lurking to get speeders :p and they want to make sure you're not giving up a speed trap. :cool: I think the ticket is $75

Here in NH, the local law like to give tickets for flashing high beams, it is a common practice to flash the lights when there is a hidden Police Car lurking to get speeders :p and they want to make sure you're not giving up a speed trap. :cool: I think the ticket is $75

Yeah, I think we have the same law here in Ohio. I don't think they make a big deal over it and I couldn't tell ya what the fine is either.
How far are you from Newton? I've been trying to plan a trip there.

I have also noticed that other LS drivers will always give me a wave when going by. :)

Never been waved at. Personally I wouldn't mind it but my friend who had a Wrangler found it to be odd. A couple of my friends own Jeeps, if there is ever a problem; "It's a Jeep thing, I wouldn't understand"

when i first got my 2000 LS i was the only one in town. odd thou cause the town i live in is mainly a retierment community. then one day a guy asked me what i was driving cause he said he has never seen one before and a couple weeks later he had his own. then i got my 2004 LS and put the 20's on it and i a few months later there were about 5 or 6 of them driving around mainly senior women. none modded in anyway besides my two and one has some cheap wal-mart 17's on it with a big green kawasaki decal across the back window. and all are gen1's besides my 2004.

When I had mine I didn't seem to see but maybe a few a week (Omaha, NE) usually Gen 1s. I am now down in Hays, Ks and see 4 or 5 a day, 3 gen 1's and 2 Gen 2's. Always the same 5 in a town of 20k but its like damn, glad I went to the GXP, only two of those around.

In Atlanta

I see plenty of them in Atlanta, almost daily. No rust! They last a long time.

i havent really seen many. very few and im about to buy one myself. i probably seen 1 or 2 on base where i work.

Members online

No members online now.
Back