How much is it worth?

surfaaron

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have found a 87 mark 7 LSC with 80k on it.The old lady who is the original owner is selling it. It ahs been garaged since birth and is in just about perfect shape except for two small scratches.It ahs had all new belts and hoses,new tires,window motors,complete tune up.She is asking 3500 for it.How much is it worth.It is a beautiful car.Thanks.

surfaaron said:
I have found a 87 mark 7 LSC with 80k on it.The old lady who is the original owner is selling it. It ahs been garaged since birth and is in just about perfect shape except for two small scratches.It ahs had all new belts and hoses,new tires,window motors,complete tune up.She is asking 3500 for it.How much is it worth.It is a beautiful car.Thanks.
If you have cash, place $2,500.00 in her hand and say, "This is all that I have. It would take me a month or two to save up another thousand." If she turns you down, tell her that you can borrow another $500.00 from a friend but won't be able to afford insurance for two months. If she turns that down, give her three-thousand-five-hundred dollars and say, "Thank you very much Ma'am for allowing me to purchase such a fine vehicle for only $3,500.00. I'll take very good care of it." and then drive your sweet ass ride home!

BTW, this is OldSchool5, my 1988 with 13,000 miles that I bought from the dealer of the estate of a little old lady. I paid $8,000.00 for this in 2003.

oldschool5003.jpg

Sooooooooooooooooooo.

OldSchool1 said:
If you have cash, place $2,500.00 in her hand and say, "This is all that I have. It would take me a month or two to save up another thousand." If she turns you down, tell her that you can borrow another $500.00 from a friend but won't be able to afford insurance for two months. If she turns that down, give her three-thousand-five-hundred dollars and say, "Thank you very much Ma'am for allowing me to purchase such a fine vehicle for only $3,500.00. I'll take very good care of it." and then drive your sweet ass ride home!

BTW, this is OldSchool5, my 1988 with 13,000 miles that I bought from the dealer of the estate of a little old lady. I paid $8,000.00 for this in 2003.

oldschool5003.jpg

So you think it is worth 3500.I really appreciate all your help and ideas.

I have taken pictures.No I have not done a vin check,good idea.How reliable are the electronics in these.There is sooooooooooooooo many buttons for different functions.Thank you again for your help.Me not so good at math.

It is probably worth it, especially where you are located. These cars are more expensive out there. OldSchool has a very good method, use it. Do a VIN check. And there is little that can go wrong that we can not help you fix for a relatively small amount of cash. ;) Go for it!

Thanks for all your help.I have never owned an american car just trucks and have fallen head over heels for this car. They are amazing.I never would of thought of myself in a Lincoln and I think now I am hooked.I really appreciate all your guys help with this.Anything special to this car that I should look for.

JoshMcMadMac said:
It is probably worth it, especially where you are located. These cars are more expensive out there. OldSchool has a very good method, use it. Do a VIN check. And there is little that can go wrong that we can not help you fix for a relatively small amount of cash. ;) Go for it!
Worst case senario, you go home with exactly what you wanted to buy.

"Cash. It's everywhere you want to be!"
- John Dancy

Members online

No members online now.
Back