How many watts is that JBL Amp putting out?

Awesund

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
In my 91 Mark, I've got that monster black JBL factory amp.

Some punk-ass kid at Circuit City was trying to tell me, "it's not much, maybe 14 watts per speaker" I think he's full of Sh*t. I wanna go back and tell him to piss off. DAmned youngsters. argue2

Does anyone know how many watts that thing puts out? It seems fairly powerful.

Are you absolutely sure?
I've got another guy from a Lincoln place telling it's only 80 watts.

I never thought this be such a hard thing to find an answer for...

Perhaps it's written on the amp somewhere...

What's this is crap.?

SilverFox said:
You must just like questioning people huh?

What the...?, what's this response!? :F Gah! That's odd.

Lol...I don't understand your reply, mate. No, I don't question bubblegum issues. I'm 40. I've been workin solo, on my Lincoln for 9 years. And what's wrong with that question, anyhow?
You don't understand... I've asked many, many, many actual Lincoln "professionals" and surfed the entire web, and nobody seems to have the answer except you... So, yeah, I was asking where you got your info. Can you tell us?
I looked up your profile and you don't even list a first name, so, I wondered. What's wrong with that, man... ? Damn, put a first name, bro. Not lookin for your address and phone number! :waving:
Chill out. :bash:
Ya know, if someone asked me the same, I would have automatically told them what and where I got the info to help them out. Sh*t man! That's why this forum is here.
But, you gave back a reply that raised a ... :bsflag: Flag :)
So, just appologize, say you were were in a bad mood and now tell us where you got the info... Gee wizzz!

No I won't,
I just simply stated (in a sarcastic way) that even if somone did give you the correct answer - maybe you might question that also. No big deal man, I have no answer for you - but I would say the folks on LincolnsOnline would, they are smart at this OEM Spec crap.

SilverFox said:
No I won't,
I just simply stated (in a sarcastic way) that even if somone did give you the correct answer - maybe you might question that also. No big deal man, I have no answer for you - but I would say the folks on LincolnsOnline would, they are smart at this OEM Spec crap.

OMG! "No I won't" ?? rofl. Whatever kid. You must only be a rebelious teenager.
I asked where you got your information. You act like verification questions have no purpose in life. Why did you question my question?

If you're being sarcastic, then please put up a smiley or :p or :joke or type lol to let people know that you're not just being unhelpful.

This wasn't just for me. People search these threads for helpful info.
Now they'll search this question and see what an ass you are. *owned*

:L but ... :thread:

I have seen in 2 differnt spots on YAHOO search under Ford Premium Sound Lincoln that the JBL system is 35watts.

Don't get uptight, I have children that rules me out as a kid. Maybe not to you but in my circle it does. Don't take me seriously - just live life one day at a time. Later.

LvC is a user friendly site! What puts LvC above other sites is the way it's members treat each other.

There are no dumb questions ever asked!

Remember this site was designed to help Lincoln and Cadillac enthusiasts with their cars and for members to meet and make new friends who also possess the Lincoln or Cadillac bug.

Okay, Silver dude. No worries, mate. :Beer
I've been known to over-react on issues. Side effects of doing comedy and radio. :soapbox:

I had to bust your balls, over that, though.

Wait... now it's only 140 watts? lol :N

Cheers!

Now... :give

Members online

Back