How many students on here?..

I'm 19 attending Nassau Community College and in the radiology program. Expecting to graduate at 22. It's not easy having a car and being a full time student in a health major :(

Graduate this year from MSU, Mechanical Engineering.. currently working for Consumers Energy, internship turned into a part time gig while in school and full time if I want it when I graduate.

Energy is typically a good place to be in engineering. If you want to move a little south and get into refrigeration, I should be able to get you into a Fortune 100 company. Just shoot me a PM.

South = warmth... which is where I plan on heading after graduation! But awesome thank you I will definitely keep that in mind.

turned 25 in Nov. been going to college since high school. went to a community college got an associates. then went to a 4 year school and finally after 7 years of school I'm getting my Bachelor's in Secondary Ed with a Social Science endorsement. Nothing wrong with anyone wanting to take their time.

I believe it's not easy owning a Ls while going to school. lol

FT student

I have 140 units from a CC, just never stayed on one program track and accumulated way too many units. This is my third and final year at a CC, im just buying time till i can start at the CSU i want and not one that is 30 miles away.

I have two associates degrees and i will be finishing a third in june, then i am finally moving on to a CSU in fall to finish studies in MIS.

My LS has cost me $200 in coils, and thats it. Spent more than that on cleaning supplies for it. :D So i have been thankful for this car in my college daze :cool:

I have a small business that i am developing, but it isnt anything related to my degree. Its mosaics. I pour concrete and stain it, then tile it. Im looking to expand, and develop more nurseries as my client base instead of individuals. I have a few, and they give me thousands in business, but i need more.

Feel free to check out my half assed website (im building a legit one, but this one is serves a purpose) and check out my work!

MY WEBSITE

Members online

Back