How many of you are going to be gold members.

pepperman

The Real Deal
Reaction score
i just got made a gold member and was wondering how many of you are going to make the journey and become gold members.

for those of you who have enjoyed the pictures that i have posted get ready to see even better ones i will be post more pictures in about 3 days the only way to view them is to get a gold membership. :cool:

Gold Membership $30.00 a year not a bad deal and the benifits of membership good.

Joey,

What will you do with the $30 from each member you collect from? Will it be for events or drawings or what? Just curious.

I have a variety of plans - I plan to use part of the money will be used for contests between the chapters - I plan to use some to advertise - The site does have expenses for webspace, software, etc, I dont want to sound like im making promises - what I ultimately do with the money is my choice as the site owner. But as you all know me, I like to continually invest in the site - and this just helps me do that a little more.

Last edited by a moderator:
hottweelz said:
lol my paypal accoutn has $26 in it ... discount? :p

I am sure we can wait until then........but notice my official title up there on the left.....dont make Joey send me afta ya......lol :N

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1wykdmk8 said:
I am sure we can wait until then........but notice my official title up there on the left.....dont make Joey send me afta ya......lol :N

Again....I want to extend another thank you to those of you that have signed up recently.....we here at the LvC appreciate it, and I am sure when all is said and done.....you will too. :Beer :W

Alright this a good start any more out there that want to join, and to those of you who went gold :yourock: . :cool:

Members online

Back