How many miles on your LS

Regular oil changes go a long way. Servicing the transmission helps it's life too.

Have had my 01 LS for 10 years now, original eng/tranny at 66k (car was off the road for several years)

I'm thinking of buying another parts car to have around, it's worked out so lovely not having to hunt down a part when I need it.

05 LS8 - 110,xxx

Seems like me and Rod are the only high mileage gen2s on here.

'02 Sport, bought new, now has 148K. Just normal maintenance. I'm on my 4th set of tires, second set of rotors, replaced coils four years ago. Lots of fresh stuff going on this coming winter. Now needs a degas bottle.

KS

Im at 207,700 miles on my 01 v6 sport. Had it for over 8 years. Got it with 35000 miles on it. I am on 7th sets of tires now and about to change em again.

Car is doing great.

I am gonna have my front bumper and grill repainted again soon. My water pump gasket is leaking a bit of coolant right now, but very little amount. Will change that later.

I am at 126k on an 04 Sport. Still running strong, in fact it still runs, drives and handles better than most other cars I have owned with half of it's mileage.

Im at 207,700 miles on my 01 v6 sport. Had it for over 8 years. Got it with 35000 miles on it. I am on 7th sets of tires now and about to change em again.

Car is doing great.

I am gonna have my front bumper and grill repainted again soon. My water pump gasket is leaking a bit of coolant right now, but very little amount. Will change that later.

Nice to see someone else over 205,000. Good sh*t.

Wow, some of you guys have put some miles on your cars... I've looked on Cl here locally and seen them with just over 100k maybe 140k but its nice to see some over 200k... I got to drive my wifes LS to our daughters Volleyball game last night about a 80 mile round trip and I'm really starting to like that car... She rarely hands the keys over...lol

84K on my 2004, no problems just had to replace ignition coils (recalled)
128K on my 2000, 80K miles on new motor, replaced at 120K. Motor went out cause of hydrolic cooling fan issue! Jiffy lube put water in it! Which seazed fan which then in turn seazed engine! :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back