How Many Members in Houston?

i am pretty decent with scyssors and glue. but the S would be hard.
Better stick with MARK VIII..

Haha Just kidding.

Lets get a meet going guys. how about sometime in may? we could get a cruise going with pictures?

It would have to be a sunday, How about MAY 17th.
It all starts with a date people.

im htown, but sadly no more ls :(
i wish i could have had it back. but im sure somebody seen me driving crazy through the city in my ls when it use to be mines...lol

we seriously need a meet...imagine the looks on people's faces seeing a bunch of Lincolns in the same places...it's like a world they never knew about

^ you shoulda seen the looks on the faces of the guys with the "porche club of houston" when we took 6-8 mark 8's out to the night time autocross out at the police academy off rankin rd.

we've had several meets/greets and racing events over the last 10 years.
many times we have folks come in from all over the country as well.

My next planned event will be the 2010 NMRA race at houston raceway park in the middle of November 2010..
I'm sure there will be more that pop up sooner, but that is the first one scheduled for 2010
Put a MARK VIII on your calendar!!!

Pearland, Tx

Had a Mark 8 in 2006. sold it

Now have another since last Sunday, not driving it yet, suspension is shot, and will do a conversion.

Hopefully when you guys meet up, my 8 will be ready to roll

we have nice weather now. We need to seriously get together. I think it would be wicked to get a photo with Reliant Stadium in the backround. Perhaps after the rodeo.

By the low count and old origin I am assuming Houston is not the LVC hang out I was looking forward to. I am moving to Houston in September.

Members online

Back