How high has your Temperature gone up to?

V-8

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
lincolnTemp.jpg

Im sure have gotten higher, but i caught this one a while ago. it really wasnt that hot out, it was sitting in the sun all day!

Haven't been in the car recently, but walking to classes I'm guessing about 100. 120 is insane.

102 - But if it ever pushes 85 I'm at that point starting to get pissed off :)

Us Michiganers have a particular choice for weather, and over 90 consistently isn't it I would say for most lol.

Dutch said:
I have seen mine at 125. The actual temperature was about 119.

Yep. Same here. Of course, I'm just a few miles from him!! My son snapped a picture of it with his cell phone and emailed it to his in-laws in Wisconsin. Mine showed 116 last Saturday and 119 Sunday. And that's driving down the 60.

Mine is regularly in the 120's, I'll try and think about getting a pic or remembering what it really is next time I go out.

Never really payed any attention but mine was at 44ºc about 4-5 days ago. I think its like 110ºf but im not sure.

It's so freakin hot here in the summer. Humid too during Monsoon season. But come January when all you poor slobs have temps that are well over 100 degrees less than that, we can have it in the 80's! Gotta love winter here!!!

in car temp right this second its 143 and the outside is 89(my a$$ i think its broken the other day it said 50 I LIVE IN FLORIDA AND IT WAS 2 O CLOCK ) I have sweat pouring out of every pore in my body) (gotta love this job But HEY IM HERE arent I )I got no boss leaning over my shoulder asking my WHEN are you going to have that report in to me) GOD I hope this guy comes out his house so I can start the car and follow HIM!!!!!!!

temp in my blood whent up to 200 today couse of this gas :q:q:q:q going on man

haha...
sorry. I feel your pain, I do. I hate hot weather.
highest I have seen was 91. :N
ah, seattle is so nice in the summer.
but I'll start complain when rain starts, then you can :N me.

Members online

No members online now.
Back