How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Biden to tout $3.3 billion Microsoft investment in Wisconsin at former Foxconn site Trump backed

Biden mocks Trump over failed Foxconn project in Wisconsin

President Biden will travel to Wisconsin on Wednesday, part of an effort to draw a contrast between a major investment in the state from Microsoft and the Foxconn investment in the area that never materialized during the Trump administration.

Biden will head to Racine to announce a $3.3 billion investment by Microsoft
to build a new artificial intelligence data center in the area. The project is expected to create 2,300 union construction jobs and 2,000 permanent jobs over time, the White House said.

The data center is set to be built on the same land where electronics giant Foxconn announced in 2017 it had planned to invest $10 billion in a facility that would create thousands of jobs. The Foxconn project was hailed as a major win for the Trump administration at the time but never materialized as promised.
-snip

More investments in America, more union jobs, more permanent American jobs. Another win for America and Americans, Trumpers are big mad of course. #thanksjoebiden

Typical of Trump, lots of promises and zero action.

Last edited:
Another day, another round of BDS out of you, its to be expected.

FunFact: The Blue Collar workers would be all the union workers Biden has been helping and why union after union is endorsing him instead of you anti-union, anti-worker rights hero Trump :)
You mean buying/bribing.

I have a retired buddy that has a 40 year old son in a shelter in Arizona.

He's living on the street because of drugs.

My buddy hasn't heard from his son a few months now.
You offered no response to this. That shows how much you really care... Unless the subject is Biden or Trump.

Your "true character" is showing.

Typical Lefty Liberal... as long as you get what YOU want... everything is fine.:rolleyes:

Tell that to the Jeep/Stellantis workers that lost their jobs months ago
Good dodge of reality. But even if those thousands of Microsoft jobs were all that Biden has created, it would still be more than the 3 million jobs Trump lost. Biden's still on track to have a HUGE job's creation record for his first term. I know that fact upsets you.

Surely you mean the "temporary part-time workers" at Jeep, who were always going to lose those jobs as they were temporary.

Here, maybe the dictionary will assist you in finally understanding:

Temporary
1715270763073.png

Last edited:
It's STILL a sign of a bad economy... even though you may have (lying) statistics that show otherwise.

Negative. A few "temporary" jobs at jeep going away as scheduled is not. Now if Biden lost say something like 3 million jobs, or even 1/4 of a million, sure, that would be a very bad sign.

I can truthfully say, that I have probably helped more people over the last 47 years... than you would even begin to think about helping. (hint, I'm older than 47)

Typical Lefty Liberal thought process... "It's all about me". You wear it well.

Nice dodge in post #2681.

Shows how much you really care about people (not much) just as long as you get what YOU want.

# Selfish Lefty Liberal.

You keep insulting me, while insisting I address your personal-topic post. How is that working out for you?

Hopefully you are smart enough to realize the truth of THIS article.

Biden's Job Growth Chart Ignores Impact of Pandemic - FactCheck.org
If you read that article, it's still a massive job growth record for Biden, even if we ignore some boasting claims from him.

No matter how you slice it, Biden is good for jobs and that article supports that: "The chart also shows monthly job growth under Biden is significantly higher than that under other presidents, going back to Ronald Reagan. The closest president to Biden is Bill Clinton, with 239,000 average monthly job growth during his two terms in office." -snip

The Rightist Douglas Holtz-Eakin trying to claim that Trump had nothing much to do with the job loss during his term, while Biden had nothing to do with the gains now is clearly biased. Simultaneously trying to remove blame from Trump and take credit away from Biden.

Hopefully you're smart enough to see that.

Well again, as the article says... Presidents can't take credit for job growth.

As I've told you in the past... the economy is it's own animal.
You're only saying that because Trump lost jobs and it fits your bias. I accept the job growth (or losses) regardless of the 'D' or 'R' next to the name, as it should be.

Yet you claim the economy is doing bad and blame Biden for it. Funny how that works.

The Rightist Douglas Holtz-Eakin trying to claim that Trump had nothing much to do with the job loss during his term,
I have no clue who you are talking about. But of course not.

In your little world... everything is Trump's fault. Even if he does something right/good/beneficial for this country.

I love to see him do that... just to make your head spin... lol.

I have no clue who you are talking about. But of course not.

In your little world... everything is Trump's fault. Even if he does something right/good/beneficial for this country.

I love to see him do that... just to make your head spin... lol.
No clue? So you didn't even read the article your posted? LoL.

Trump's only to blame for what happened during his term and the direct fallout, actually.

You're only saying that because Trump lost jobs and it fits your bias. I accept the job growth (or losses) regardless of the 'D' or 'R' next to the name, as it should be.

Yet you claim the economy is doing bad and blame Biden for it. Funny how that works.
Actually... If you had read the article... Trump's economy was doing well, until the pandemic hit.

But you just ignore that.

Members online

No members online now.
Back