How do you feel about Biden NOW?

So it looks like RFK is stealing votes from Trump. At the same time... Trump is trying to get Desantis to join him.

Speculation...

The way things are looking, RFK and Desantis might join forces.

I would be ok with that.

Surprise!!!

Some Fun Facts:

-An RFK jr campaign consultant already said the quiet part out loud, that RFK jr is running to take votes away from Biden

-Ron DeSantis would lick the bottom of Trump's shoes if it meant he could be Trump's VP

-DeSantis and RFK will not be joining forces or running together. DeSantis has already endorsed Trump

We already know the Right is incapable of taking personal responsibility and it's always someone else's fault and another conspiracy. How unoriginal.
And we all know how crooked Soros is... by influencing radical groups (BLM) and dumping $$$ into their domestic terrorist agenda.

Screenshot_20240502-130359.png

Seems many don't like either candidate well enough to choose.

Maybe they need a "neither" voting switch on the machines.

Soros probably has that "rigged" too.

And we all know how crooked Soros is... by influencing radical groups (BLM) and dumping $$$ into their domestic terrorist agenda.

Soros has to be pushing 100 now, but it blaming him and Liberals for the Jan 6th attack and insurrection helps you cope with the fact that it instigated by Trump, carried out by Trumpers and many of them are in jail, go ahead. Delusions are your thing.

You know who else has the money and influence to start Jan 6th? Donald J. Trump. Which happens to be the deplorable who set it up and set it off, Mr. Delusional.

So now Dumb-Ass Joe has managed to piss-off both Japan and India over their immigration policies. He has still not learned to stay the f##k out of other countries internal affairs. They look at the way we are handling immigration and both wince and laugh. I thought Biden was touted to be some kind of foreign policy expert (LOL).
The binder reader won't be bloviating about job numbers this month. Just remember, they usually get revised downward later on.

#You are an incompetent idiot Joe

@Bubba 14

You do realize that your hero Trump reads off teleprompters all the time? For example, just this week he used one and managed to still rant nonsense:

Last edited:
By watching the news... it appears Biden is the new Nixon.

Once again history repeats itself. (the campus riots)

The news is blaming Soros and the Rockefellers.

Hmmmmm......

@Bubba 14

You do realize that your hero Trump reads off teleprompters all the time? For example, just this week he used one and managed to still rant nonsense:

OMG... that all you got :D

If you did the research... you'd find that Europe has put bans against gas stoves. It's been a while, but I heard some harebrained idiot wants to do the same here in the states.

The global powers that be... are trying to be "green" by converting everything to electric.

They are starting to try and regulate electric, and CAN "throttle down" a person's electric usage.

Do the research. It won't work.

The only non green electric generation comes from nuke plants... which have their own caveats... which I made clear with some of my recent posts.

So now Dumb-Ass Joe has managed to piss-off both Japan and India over their immigration policies. He has still not learned to stay the f##k out of other countries internal affairs. They look at the way we are handling immigration and both wince and laugh. I thought Biden was touted to be some kind of foreign policy expert (LOL).
The binder reader won't be bloviating about job numbers this month. Just remember, they usually get revised downward later on.

Evidently Biden thinks he's going to be "The great peacemaker" mentioned in the Bible.

Far from it...

Yup... And recently jobs numbers fell.

Members online

No members online now.
Back