How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Name them...
LoL. That would be all the Evangelicals and other Christians who still support Trump and will be voting for him again in 2024, and there's plenty.

Mike Pence is a deplorable, but I respect him a little bit for finally abandoning Trump.

So now Biden is considering bring thousands of Gaza residents over here as refugees! All the countries over there will not take them, but good 'ol Joe will get them right in the door. Just what we do not need is more "refugees" flooding in. Just saw the numbers on how many "refugees" the Biden administration "dumped" into Florida via their midnight flight program. How does 150,000+ sound. That is traitorous. Biden will cause this country to implode from within, doing everything possible to garner votes. The squad now controls the Democratic party and is steering it very far left. Sad

So now Biden is considering bring thousands of Gaza residents over here as refugees! All the countries over there will not take them, but good 'ol Joe will get them right in the door. Just what we do not need is more "refugees" flooding in. Just saw the numbers on how many "refugees" the Biden administration "dumped" into Florida via their midnight flight program. How does 150,000+ sound. That is traitorous. Biden will cause this country to implode from within, doing everything possible to garner votes. The squad now controls the Democratic party and is steering it very far left. Sad
Blame Soros. He probably funded it.

*citation needed*

Yep, turn your backs on the starving and suffering and dying. Just like Jesus teaches :)
Yup... Just like Jesus chastised the rich people with their noses in the air.

I doubt Jesus is happy with Soros. Let Soros help "the weary and heavy ladened". :rolleyes:

He won't... because that's not his agenda. The only thing Soros gives a rats crap about... is filling the coffers of the left... and funding radical Leftist groups like BLM.

Yup... Just like Jesus chastised the rich people with their noses in the air.

I doubt Jesus is happy with Soros. Let Soros help "the weary and heavy ladened". :rolleyes:

Correct, he did. Doesn't take away that Jesus taught that we should helpi the needy and suffering, which Christian Republicans always seem to forget, especially when it's convenient.

Soros is Jewish, not Christian. But Soros has given away over 32billion to charities, many times over what he is worth, Jesus would approve of that.

Last edited:
Trump slurs words and struggles to gain crowd enthusiasm in Midwest rallies

Donald Trump took to Michigan and Wisconsin on his day off from court, Wednesday, to rally his supporters and whine about his legal woes. His incoherent speech, along with inflammatory claims on abortion and pro-Palestinian student demonstration, took the spotlight.

Slurring his words at a Waukesha, Wisconsin rally, Trump referred to Biden’s “fake infrastrucker, ershure para,” before settling on “a package of infrastructure.” Minutes later, the 77-year-old launched into a rant about Master Lock, again slipping into incoherence.

The speech was just another instance of his public slips, which have led to speculation on his mental fitness. Tuesday night, he seemed to scramble his words to an indecipherable point while speaking to Fox News about pro-Palestinian campus demonstrations. -Snip

It's no wonder Rightist are attacking Biden's mental fitness harder than ever, it's a deflection from Trump's ever increasing garble-talk and confusion.

Screenshot_20240502-160058.png

A GOOD Jewish man should KNOW this. Evidently Soros isn't a "good" Jewish man.

It's no wonder Rightist are attacking Biden's mental fitness harder than ever, it's a deflection from Trump's ever increasing garble-talk and confusion.
Hey... Maybe you'll get lucky and Trump will stroke out. I'm sure he's under a lot of pressure.

ANY man... dealing with what he has to deal with, has alot on his plate.

*citation needed*
The possible importation of "refugees" from Gaza came straight from the binder readers' mouth. The data on dumping migrants into Florida is from the Department of Homeland Security. With your vast research capability you should not have a problem finding it.

'A false witness who pours out lies and a man who stirs up dissension' is exactly your hero Trump. Have fun voting for him a 3rd time.
Keep it up and I will just to spite you. :p The more I dig... the more I am convinced that Jan 6th was orchestrated by Soros.

Starting to wonder how much he funded the LEFT... to start the riot.

Hey... Maybe you'll get lucky and Trump will stroke out. I'm sure he's under a lot of pressure.

ANY man... dealing with what he has to deal with, has alot on his plate.

No thank you, Trump can wait to "stroke out" until after the election and after he's tried and sentenced. It's important that America does the right thing and votes him away again and our justice system has a good showing.

Considering you people have a better chance of beating Biden with a not-Trump candidate, maybe you'll get lucky.

Keep it up and I will just to spite you. :p The more I dig... the more I am convinced that Jan 6th was orchestrated by Soros.

Starting to wonder how much he funded the LEFT... to start the riot.

You were always going to vote for Trump again, that was never in question.

We already know Rightist are incapable of taking personal responsibility and it's always someone else's fault and another conspiracy. How unoriginal.

Members online

No members online now.
Back