How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Obviously you have never worked with ironworkers.

I've worked with welders, riggers, heavy equipment mechanics, pipe fitters and some other trades I'm sure I've forgotten. Does that someone magically make me as tough as you're trying to act online?

Last edited:
Haven't you left yet for Tennessee or whatever other subpar Red state because of a lower cost of living? What's taking you so long?
Sorry (not) that I'm not going fast enough for you. I've done 3 coast to coast self- moves while in the Navy and I will tell you that it is not a quick or easy undertaking. Selling the house will not be an issue- it will go pretty fast. The issue is that at my age and disability status my wife and I have to rely on help to move and go through stuff from 40 years of marriage and 6 children. It takes time, also consulting with realtors in TN to monitor the market there. The move WILL happen, just not on your timetable.

In other news, the deplorable Kevin McCarthy, who went to Mar-a-Lago to bend the knee to Donald Trump like the sycophant he is, after calling out and admonishing Trump over the Jan 6th insurrection and failed coup, is rage-quitting congress. Nice!

Sorry (not) that I'm not going fast enough for you. I've done 3 coast to coast self- moves while in the Navy and I will tell you that it is not a quick or easy undertaking. Selling the house will not be an issue- it will go pretty fast. The issue is that at my age and disability status my wife and I have to rely on help to move and go through stuff from 40 years of marriage and 6 children. It takes time, also consulting with realtors in TN to monitor the market there. The move WILL happen, just not on your timetable.

Fair enough if you have age related physical issues, as I'd never insult somehow who is disabled over their disability, I'm not Trump after all.

donald-trump-mocks.gif

The reporter in question, Serge Kovaleski, is disabled and suffers from arthrogryposis, which severely effect his appearance, joints and movements.

As usual, Trumpes did not care, they always give Trump a pass.

I've worked with welders, riggers, heavy equipment mechanics, pipe fitters and some other trades I'm sure I've forgotten. Does that someone magically make me as touch as you're trying to act online?
Well... I have worked with the same for the last 32 years... all Union (except when forced to work with non-union labor). And IF I decide to go to full retirement... I will have 41 years in the construction trades.

And yes, despite you praying for California's downfall on a daily basis, California will continue being the world's (not states) 5th largest economy :)
That is an insane statement. We have children and many friends that live in CA. Do you really think I wish them to endure living in a failed state? Your statement is ridiculous. What I do hope for, on a regular basis, is for CA to return to at least a semblance of a 2 party state and not remain subservient to the domination of the liberal Democratic Party. Checks and Balances are needed, along with honest debate in the legislature to replace the current rubber stamp atmosphere. That is what I really hope for. But leave we will- time to get back to my family's roots.

Fair enough if you have age related physical issues, as I'd never insult somehow who is disabled, I'm not Trump after all.
And that's the problem. You don't care (or think to care) about what someone else may be going through.

But that's typical of a Liberal... and you already (kinda) insulted Bubba14 already.

Well... I have worked with the same for the last 32 years... all Union (except when forced to work with non-union labor). And IF I decide to go to full retirement... I will have 41 years in the construction trades.

Sounds great and I'm happy you have that. Those same unions that made your life better while on the job and that will give you a nice pension whenever you decide to retire, are the unions Trump wants to bust up.

Donald Trump’s Catastrophic and Devastating Anti-Labor Track Record | AFL-CIO

And yet you voted for Trump twice and will vote for him a 3rd time if he's still on the ballot come next year.

And that's the problem. You don't care (or think to care) about what someone else may be going through.

But that's typical of a Liberal... and you already (kinda) insulted Bubba14 already.

Another ridiculous lie from you.

I never insulted Bubba over being disabled. NEVER.

And as far as insults go, you insult me left and right, I don't cry about it, I laugh it off and move on.

That is an insane statement. We have children and many friends that live in CA. Do you really think I wish them to endure living in a failed state? Your statement is ridiculous. What I do hope for, on a regular basis, is for CA to return to at least a semblance of a 2 party state and not remain subservient to the domination of the liberal Democratic Party. Checks and Balances are needed, along with honest debate in the legislature to replace the current rubber stamp atmosphere. That is what I really hope for. But leave we will- time to get back to my family's roots.

With how much you dump on California, you can understand where that sentiment may have come from.

I disagree, California needs to stay Blue. I also suspect you don't have that "2 party state" sentiment for Red states like Texas, Tennessee, Florida etc., at least I've not seen it.

Well... you kinda ask for it by the way you run your mouth.

As noted, I don't care that you insult me, I laugh at it. Give me your best shot. I'm just mocking you for being a hypocrite, crying over insults and you insult more than anyone else.

But such are the ways of a Rightist.

IF... you take the time to read the above article, there is a lot that most people don't know.

Fru-Con was bought out by a German company. The concrete company (for the bridge segments), closed up after the bridge was completed. ANYBODY that was affiliated with that job... is no longer around (or in business).

There's A LOT more I could say... but at one point the ironworkers mounted a memorial plaque inside the bridge segment where the accident occured. I felt privileged to be allowed to sign the my name next to the ironworkers that were there.

Another ridiculous lie from you.

I never insulted Bubba over being disabled. NEVER.

And as far as insults go, you insult me left and right, I don't cry about it, I laugh it off and move on.
Actually... you kinda did. Just without knowing there was a disability issue.

But that's a typical "lefty". No consideration of what somebody might be going through.

Instead you callously mock people to make yourself seem superior. Typical lefty...

I have oodles of pics of that bridge job on an old digital camera.

And yup... I was right on the edge of the bridge... looking 150 ft down to the water.

Actually... you kinda did. Just without knowing there was a disability issue.

But that's a typical "lefty". No consideration of what somebody might be going through.

Instead you callously mock people to make yourself seem superior. Typical lefty...

^Classic projection.

Members online

Back