How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Ladies and gentleman... we have here in our presence... A real and bonafide Liberal Politician in our presence.

Everybody genuflect deeply. :rolleyes:

Newsome, (or one of his cronies) I presume?

Ladies and gentleman... we have here in our presence... A real and bonafide Liberal Politician in our presence.

Everybody genuflect deeply. :rolleyes:

Newsome, (or one of his cronies) I presume?
Did Newsome's wife really go out onto the stage and "end" the debate last night when they were going to continue? Maybe he needed to be rescued from the "bully" who kept throwing verified facts and statistics at him. He never did actually directly answer most of the questions- kept deflecting, denying and telling some whoppers, like when he said that more people are moving to California than from California to Florida! I guess the heat of battle must have made him mis-speak. That was only one of many. I hope the viewers saw him for what he is- a slick talker who is all talk and no action and a product of the NorCal political swamp that includes Pelosi and Swalwell. U-Haul should have sponsored some ads, would have been really fitting.

A house that had busted water pipes because you didn't make the time to do it right the first time and rushed...
You evidently have a reading comprehension issue. I had no leaks when I did my plumbing. I didn't rush, but instead worked long hours. I passed inspection with flying colors.

Both the plumbing inspector, AND electrical inspector were impressed with my work. I even did my own gas lines... And that inspector was impressed too.

I'm a man of many talents. some learned from my father... some self taught, and others through schooling. Carpentry, welding, auto repair... you name it.

But that's a typical far Left Liberal for ya. Trying to beat people down that are successful and independent.

He never did actually directly answer most of the questions- kept deflecting, denying and telling some whoppers, like when he said that more people are moving to California
Huh... Kinda sounds like "The Dude". Only somebody as arrogant as Newsom would call himself "The Dude".

Only somebody like Newsom... would spend endless hours on a car chat forum... where there's a thread about Trump.

Sorry I missed the debate. I'll bet Desantis held his ground. I know he's got my vote for 2024. :cool:

Last edited:
So I missed the debate last night. My sis and B-I-L said Desantis did well in the debate, and Newsom was pathetic.

Lying about numbers... of those that were moving out of Cali.

Once again... you can't trust a lying Liberal. They will distort the truth every time. I wish I had caught the debate.

I would have loved to see Newsom's wife pull him off stage. I'll bet he got a "talking to".

So... Newsom said he is not going to be running for president. There goes your "pipe dream" Dude.

What did you say about Newsom not too long ago.

"Newsom 2024. Plan on it."

Really???

Classic Biden Derangement Syndrome (aka BDS) is causing this fellow to actually argue against the removal of lead pipes from our drinking water because it's a Biden initiative.
False. I was trying to show you, that you are a bit behind the times about the lead issue. I was not arguing against the removal of the pipes.

But your accusations are typical of a Lying Left Liberal
(truth twister)

A house that had busted water pipes because you didn't make the time to do it right the first time and rushed...

Listen, I've probably forgotten more about contracting work than you'll ever know. Probably.
Total lying BS on your part.

Go back and show me where I said I had busted pipes. The Only thing I mentioned about busted pipes... was when I talked about the cold snap Texas years ago.

You were touting that copper was better, and I told you that even the copper pipes in Texas busted during that cold snap.

But keep lying and twisting the truth.

Why would I be talking about busted water pipes in Texas... when I live in OHIO???

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem.

Last edited:
My sister and brother in law knew about the lead pipe issue back in 2014 also. They have family back in Michigan, and heard all about it.

But keep lying...

So... Newsom said he is not going to be running for president. There goes your "pipe dream" Dude.

What did you say about Newsom not too long ago.

"Newsom 2024. Plan on it."

Really???
Wrong again, sporto.

Newsom said: "Neither of us will be the nominee for our party in 2024", which shattered DeSantis, poor Ron looked like he wanted to cry.

Early in the year I said Newsom would run in 2024 if Biden wasn't going for a second term. Otherwise Newsom would run in 2028 and be your next president.

Last edited:
@heyjewel

Thanks for your comments... but keep in mind you are dealing with a lying Liberal.

Evidently the truth of what you said... went over "Dudes" head.
"but keep in mind you are dealing with a lying Liberal."
Is there another kind?

^TheDude approves of Trumpers coming together. God knows they need the support and affirmation :)

Last edited:
Find it. And define "earlier in the year". March? June? It was your post, so find it. Give me the post number... and don't edit it either.

Couple things, sporto:

First, you don't get to accuse me of things and it's magically true unless I disprove it. Not how debate works in the real world. Sure in your demented Trumper Rightist reality. But in the real world the person making the accusation needs to prove it for it to be true.

Second, I literally said: "Newsom will definitely run if Biden drops out in time. Otherwise Newsom will run in 2028 and become your President. I've said it before." in this thread less than a month ago. Is your memory really THAT bad?

"Hunter Biden’s offer to testify publicly in an open hearing, but not in a closed-door deposition as House Republicans demanded in their subpoena, is exposing some cracks in the GOP’s strategy." -snip

Hilarious. Republicans are splintering again and tripping all over themselves like the Three Stooges. They want the hearing behind closed doors so they can play their standard shitgames and then spin the narrative afterwards like they always do. They're scared of having the hearing in public, with the lights on.

Members online

Back