How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Proverbs 6:16-19 "These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among the brethren."

So... in doing a bit of research on "touchy" current events... I was a bit surprised when Kid Rock made his opinion known by shooting up some cases of Bud Light.

Notice that he used a "fully automatic weapon"... as Pelosi would say.

That weapon should be registered with the ATF.

Showing his agression towards Budweiser using aberrant behavior... should disqualify him from owning a firearm.

But because "Kid" is elite... Pelosi probably won't bat an eye.

Definition of treason...

"the action of betraying someone or something"

The former adminisration (pre Trump)... committed acts of treason against the American public... by cohorting with China (a known enemy of the United States)... to develope a new corona virus, (with the nefarious reason of releasing it), out into the global population.

Definition of treason...

"the action of betraying someone or something"

The former adminisration (pre Trump)... committed acts of treason against the American public... by cohorting with China (a known enemy of the United States)... to develope a new corona virus, (with the nefarious reason of releasing it), out into the global population.

img

conspiracy-conspiracy-time.gif

Border migrant encounters have dropped by half since Title 42 ended, federal official says -TheTexasTribune

But I thought Biden was bringing in all the illegals? Strange.
They are still streaming in- just ask anyone living in Yuma or even here where I live. Walking up and down the street carrying their bag of free stuff, local hospital going bankrupt from treating illegals for free-no financial help from Biden OR Gov. Hair Gel. Yuma regional medical center near bankruptcy for the same reason! You can drive around El Centro and spot the Plain white buses sitting outside motels that are de-facto migrant camps. No letup in sight here. Gotaways are still getting in. Big reason for less "encounters" is that the Texas National Guard is now REPELLING them before they set foot in Texas. Biden will not finish the wall- he says walls do not work. Except for the wall he built around the Delaware beach house. Bus more of them to the so-called sanctuary cities up north. Keep bringing the border to them.

They are still streaming in- just ask anyone living in Yuma or even here where I live. Walking up and down the street carrying their bag of free stuff,

Yup... even in the area I live in. Obama phone and free welfare card.

They learn very quickly they cant buy booze with the welfare card.

Members online

No members online now.
Back