How do you feel about Biden NOW?

I know for a fact that is not true. But I do know why. Currently supply is down.

Wrong. It's a fact that US oil production is way up under Biden. Stop listening to your fake news.

The issue is that oil is a global commodity and we have to play by those $$$ rules.

A graph from the US Energy Information Administration that's so simple, even a Republican can follow it:

1713392277902.png

**The taller the color bar, the greater the production output

Last edited:
Instead at getting mad at Joe Biden for gas prices rising, when US oil production is literally at an all time high. maybe you should get mad at the people waging two wars, causing market instability and the spike in oil? But your BDS won't allow that.
Oil production is only one aspect of the situation. The fact is that we still import a shit ton of foreign oil. Why is that? Maybe because our existing refineries are not designed to efficiently refine the type of oil produced here, but instead are geared toward the types of oil we import. So why don't the refineries re-tool and increase capacity to meet the domestic demand? Maybe because they are leery of making a huge investment amidst a concentrated effort to kill off fossil fuels from the BIDEN administration. No new modernized refineries being built for the same reason. There is no financial incentive to do that, since the current administration could make it impossible to be profitable.

I hope that Brown and Tester plus the other swing states senators have a good time defending their votes today in the Majokass matter.

Fun fact for the Dude- Saw an article today in the Palm Springs newspaper that mentioned the Senate primary election results from March. Here in Imperial County, a very heavy Latino county, it seems that Steve Garvey "Trounced" (quoting the article) Adam Schiff (you know- the "I have evidence of collusion" guy). Hope that this portends a shift in voter sentiment for this state.

Oil production is only one aspect of the situation. The fact is that we still import a shit ton of foreign oil. Why is that? Maybe because our existing refineries are not designed to efficiently refine the type of oil produced here, but instead are geared toward the types of oil we import. So why don't the refineries re-tool and increase capacity to meet the domestic demand? Maybe because they are leery of making a huge investment amidst a concentrated effort to kill off fossil fuels from the BIDEN administration. No new modernized refineries being built for the same reason. There is no financial incentive to do that, since the current administration could make it impossible to be profitable.

I hope that Brown and Tester plus the other swing states senators have a good time defending their votes today in the Majokass matter.

Fun fact for the Dude- Saw an article today in the Palm Springs newspaper that mentioned the Senate primary election results from March. Here in Imperial County, a very heavy Latino county, it seems that Steve Garvey "Trounced" (quoting the article) Adam Schiff (you know- the "I have evidence of collusion" guy). Hope that this portends a shift in voter sentiment for this state.

Yes, because everyone knows this all just started in late Jan of 2021, the US didn't import a drop before that... You don't live in reality. You simultaneously blame Biden for "killing oil", while hand-waving away that his admin is literally producing more crude than any other president.

Majorkas' impeachment is little more than a Republican distraction and hit piece.

Why would that be surprising? Latinos are largely conservative Christians and have Conservative views. Ah, Steve Garvey, the guy who's running for office because he drowning in an ocean of tax debt and hoping he can make $$$ doing back-alley favors for wealthy people. The perfect Republican Senator.

Yes, because everyone knows this all just started in late Jan of 2021, the US didn't import a drop before that... You don't live in reality. You simultaneously blame Biden for "killing oil", while hand-waving away that his admin is literally producing more crude than any other president.

Majorkas' impeachment is little more than a Republican distraction and hit piece.

Why would that be surprising? Latinos are largely conservative Christians and have Conservative views. Ah, Steve Garvey, the guy who's running for office because he drowning in an ocean of tax debt and hoping he can make $$$ doing back-alley favors for wealthy people. The perfect Republican Senator.
I guess my point went over your elitist head. The major contributor to our gas price situation is a lack of refining capacity and the inability of some of our refineries to refine efficiently our domestic oil. So we have to import oil that they can handle. Plus no new refinery construction and shutting down of existing ones. Can't put crude oil in your gas tank. And yes, gas prices started going up not long after our current "Leader" was installed.

So is the bizarre trial currently underway in NYC also a political hit piece, considering the statue of limitations has expired?

Garvey is still a better candidate than the lying creep from Burbank.

You really need to get your head out of that High School novel you are obsessed with.

Maybe because our existing refineries are not designed to efficiently refine the type of oil produced here, but instead are geared toward the types of oil we import. So why don't the refineries re-tool and increase
This is actually true. There is a big difference between light crude and heavy crude.

Imported oil is typically light crude and easier to refine.

Heavy crude (in the States) takes more processing to separate out the impurities.

Once all the impurities are cooked off, the remaining product is called "coke".

It is a heavy, greasy, coal like substance.

while hand-waving away that his admin is literally producing more crude than any other president
Actually... Biden is not producing oil or gasoline. The refineries are. Typically refineries do have a maintenance schedule to follow, and shut down temporarily to do the maintenance needed.

The refineries "alternate" their schedules to try and keep prices consistent, but it doesn't always work out.

That's the short version.

And obviously the price of crude oil dictates the price of gasoline... and the amount of Strategic Oil Reserves.

Screenshot_20240417-225423.png

So we have low Strategic Oil Reserves right now... which also raises the price of gasoline. Gotta replace what you use... but low reserves may mean a handicap for our military.

Last edited:
Somewhere around here, I have a "ping pong ball" sized piece of coke. It literally looks like a black pin pong ball.

There was another guy who was given a brick sized piece of coke. He put it in his wood burner, and the wood burner got so hot that the walls of the wood burner became translucent.

Some coal burning power plants converted to coke to power them, as it was more efficient.

Then Obama shut down all the coal fired power plants in the 90's :rolleyes: maybe up into the early 2000's.

Last edited:
I guess my point went over your elitist head. The major contributor to our gas price situation is a lack of refining capacity and the inability of some of our refineries to refine efficiently our domestic oil. So we have to import oil that they can handle. Plus no new refinery construction and shutting down of existing ones. Can't put crude oil in your gas tank. And yes, gas prices started going up not long after our current "Leader" was installed.

So is the bizarre trial currently underway in NYC also a political hit piece, considering the statue of limitations has expired?

Garvey is still a better candidate than the lying creep from Burbank.

You really need to get your head out of that High School novel you are obsessed with.

LoL. You live in Rightist reality

Normal reality:

1713457015773.png

1713457051790.png

Yeah, the guy so deep in debt that he's an even easier target to briber. The perfect Republican candidate.

Last edited:
Actually... Biden is not producing oil or gasoline. The refineries are. Typically refineries do have a maintenance schedule to follow, and shut down temporarily to do the maintenance needed.

The refineries "alternate" their schedules to try and keep prices consistent, but it doesn't always work out.

That's the short version.

And yet your BDS causes you to blame Biden. Weird.

Maybe blame the Republican's good buddy Putin for waging his invasion and murder-spree on Ukraine instead, because that's directly affecting the price at the pump. You can draw a straight line with that cause and effect.

Middle East conflicts, also increasing the price at the pump.

Last edited:
And obviously the price of crude oil dictates the price of gasoline... and the amount of Strategic Oil Reserves.

View attachment 828578747

So we have low Strategic Oil Reserves right now... which also raises the price of gasoline. Gotta replace what you use... but low reserves may mean a handicap for our military.

Wrong, as we've covered before and you ignore, oil is a GLOBAL COMMODITY, using some US reserves and putting that crude on the market increases the active supply, and as supply starts to exceed demand, the price of said item drops.

See: The Law of Supply and Demand

1713480093646.png

1713480104486.png

:)

Everyone who is being honest with themselves knows RFK Junior is not a real 2024 independant candidate running to win, he's being paid by Rightwing interest (probably Russian funding) to try and siphon votes away from Biden because Trump's already lost to Biden in 2020.

Somewhere around here, I have a "ping pong ball" sized piece of coke. It literally looks like a black pin pong ball.

There was another guy who was given a brick sized piece of coke. He put it in his wood burner, and the wood burner got so hot that the walls of the wood burner became translucent.

Some coal burning power plants converted to coke to power them, as it was more efficient.

Then Obama shut down all the coal fired power plants in the 90's :rolleyes: maybe up into the early 2000's.

Obama was not president in the 90s... Your ODS and Obama obsession are flaring up again.

FunFact: More coal plants closed under Trump, despite Trump promising to "save" coal

1713480883014.png

Yes, I am fully aware Rightist are immune to facts and you will ignore and continue believing what Fox news and your feelings tell you.

But this was always going to happen regardless of who won, as coal is a dying industry. Trump lied to every coal miner to get their votes and all you Trumpers cheered that lie on.

trump_digs_coal_-_imgur.gif

Last edited:
Previous to that I was working on a big project at a refinery from 1998 to 2000.... and building a house at the same time.

So excuse me if I got the decade wrong.
Either way, it was when Obama closed the coal fired power plants.

Maybe blame the Republican's good buddy Putin for waging his invasion and murder-spree on Ukraine instead, because that's directly affecting the price at the pump. You can draw a straight line with that cause and effect.
Or maybe because refineries are shutting down for maintenance.

Expect another price increase in August... unless Biden draws from the strategic reserves again.

Wrong. Trump's jobs record is the worst in US history since 1933, but you continue pretending these facts away:

View attachment 828578652

Carter did better at jobs than Trump, H.W. Bush and G.W. Bush, you don't know your US history, or much of anything for that matter:

View attachment 828578653

More stats huh??? Remember... stats can be manipulated. Depending on the honesty of the statistician.

When the stats go against your opinions, then they're manipulated. When they gel with your opinion, then they're factual. How very convenient.

Anyhow, we're also in spring and heading into summer, price at the pump goes up, do to increased demand and the more expense spring and summer gas blends.

So once again... you have manipulated statistics. Typical BDS lies on your part.

Wrong. I's because you don't understand that The Great Depression went on from 1929 to 1939 and that it's severity fluctuated and that F.D. Roosevelt was POTUS from 1933 to 1945 and that America entered WWII in 1941 to 1945 and that F.D. Roosevelt did create jobs during his long term. These are just more facts you won't accept because they go against your Rightist bias.

Last edited:

Members online

Back