How do you feel about Biden NOW?

Speaking of the eclipse...

If you want to get a better view of the eclipse without cooking your eyeballs, go to a welding supply shop and buy 2 #8 welding lenses. Stack them together, and that will protect your eyes from the sun.

I was telling people this back during the '17 eclipse.

And DON'T look at the eclipse with a telescope, if you currently enjoy and want to keep your eyesight.

Thanks, but I learned not to look directly at an eclipse without proper protection back in the early days of grade school.

Maybe give that advice to Donald...

1711658722572.png

1711658767958.png

Or maybe crimes rates for most types of crime were rising under Trump and since late 2021/early 2022 are slowly settling back down under Biden.
Restrict people's movements, and what they can and can't do, and they will react accordingly.

Why do you think many went unmasked and un-vaxxed during the pandemic.

Most people don't like being put under restrictions, and having their "rights" taken away.

People want to enjoy their freedoms.

Restrict people's movements, and what they can and can't do, and they will react accordingly.

Why do you think many went unmasked and un-vaxxed during the pandemic.

Most people don't like being put under restrictions, and having their "rights" taken away.

People want to enjoy their freedoms.

People who equated being required to wear a mask in public during a global pandemic to oppression and having their freedoms stripped away are moronic snowflake mouthbreathers who put themselves and others in more danger.

TIN7Hk1.jpg

Last edited:
When Covid first hit, my employer gave me a letter stating I was essential personnel so if I got pulled over, I wouldn't get arrested.

Keep in mind my scope of work includes DISA and DHS.

While I no longer need that letter... I still have it.

Keep in mind that there was no vaccine at that time in the U.S. , and the vaccine in Europe was causing blood clots.

Last edited:
People who equated being required to wear a mask in public during a global pandemic to oppression and having their freedoms stripped away are moronic snowflake mouthbreathers who put themselves and others in more danger.

View attachment 828578675
Gee... an "unhinged" post from you. Actually one of many over the past few months.

Hmm...

Members online

No members online now.
Back