How come?

natural gas

LVC Member
Reaction score
No action on this forum? I'm a newbie here, but there seems to be little or no action here. Is this a lincoln forum first, caddy second??

In a word,Yes! But don't let it bother you,us caddy fans can have nice quiet conversations here anyway. If you look at how many are viewing the lincoln side and the caddy side you will see its about 180 to 18 or approx. 10 to 1. The idea of lincoln vs cadillac is a good one and if more on the caddy side speak up we can spur some debate on that issue.

Ow yes, I started another thread about this and it seems the deadist forum is the Eldo forum. I visit everynow and then just to chime in and keep sometype of activity going on. After looking at the old dates of threads that have been there for a week or two I immedially go to the Seville & Deville section(only if I don't have anything to add).

Well now! I love my '97 black on black Eldo with Landau top and power moonroof and 80,000 miles, as of yesterday. Best car I've ever owned and I'll hate like hell to get rid of it when the time comes, until then however... When I get rich I'm gonna buy a black on black XLR to park next to it...

Who in Tampa wants to get together some Saturday night?

Members online

No members online now.
Back