How bout them Bears

Well the Bears did come out of Hibernation for this game, but now they are going to take their Winter's nap at the Super Bowl. :D

Go ahead, keep making your predictions. Seems like every team you say will lose wins. So I hope you keep saying the Bears will lose. :D

mespock said:
Saints are Scary but I don't think there's much difference between the NFC teams...

I do believe if the Bears get past the Saints they have the best chance to beat the Pats or the Colts.

They'll win it on Defence, and I hope the Colts win. Jones and Benson will each run for 100 yards.

If the Rex Grossman who showed up to play in the beginning of this season and who played in his first few games of his first few years. The Bears will win the Super Bowl.

I'm hoping... the right Bears show up.

Hmmmm.... Hmmmm.... Tells you what and Pepps knows.... LOL....

decibels5 said:
I just dont think the saints are up to the weather. I also think that if Indis defense continues to play like they have, it will be the bear vs colt

Dam Im Good

Both of those games were great and looks like BEARS and COLTS are going to Miami.If the bears defence is going to play like they played today it's gonna be one crazy game in Miami.

:D GO BEARS:D

mespock said:
Hey Pepps.... look out The Man may be looking for you in July... That's if you make it to the meet LOL....
Oh I will be at the meet and I will be wearing a Colts cap. :D :p

:D :D
bearsflagtv5.gif
bearsflagtv5.gif
:D :D

It's like I have been saying this is WINTER TIME the Bears needed their nap time. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back