How 'bout a kill story?

Katshot

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Haven't read any here yet (haven't actually LOOKED for any either) so figured I'd share one from last night.
Me and my wife were heading out to a party. A mile or so from our house I find myself next to a modded up Lexus at a light with a couple young guys in it. They were groovin' to their tunes and when the light changed, we took off together. A few seconds later, the Lexus driver decides he wants to dust me off so he downshifts (he had a manual) and takes off. I hit it but didn't get a good downshift so the best I could do was wait a couple seconds until my revs caught up and then I caught up with him. I stayed slightly behind him 'til the next light. This time, I pull up next to them and roll the passenger window down and ask him if he'd like to try that again? The two were laughing and of course jumped at the chance to smoke me again. The light turned green, engines roared, tires squealed, we were off. Damn I wish I could've seen the look on their faces after the next 1/4 mile or so but they were too far behind me!

Nice! It's always nice to embarass guys that just don't expect it, and really don't know anything about cars. Congratulations!

Unfortunately, "rice" has MANY definitions. A lot of people call anything Japanese, rice. Years ago, "rice" meant a Japanese motorcycle and was usually only mentioned by Harley riders. Today, "rice" can mean damn near anything from a Japanese vehicle, to virtually anything tastelessly modified heavily for looks rather than actual performance. I guess in some people's mind, a Lexus IS rice.

Members online

Back