Hot Rod Lincoln Lover!

luvjonz

LVC Member
Reaction score
Howdy, I'm a new 93 Mark VIII owner. Been a Ford and Mustang enthusiast all my life, another words my blood is blue. I have an 07 Mustang V6 and now just got the Mark VIII for 2k from an older gentleman with 125k pampered/garaged miles and now I'm gonna Cobra ize it. Man what a ride and didn't realize how quick they were. Ive GTs and just never knew how great the Marks were. Well I'm sold now and will be posting pics and updates of my Cobraization of this great car.

Welcome! Mustangs are primarily my favorite as well! But there is just something about a Mark Viii I can't put my finger on! I love my '93..... soo much that I rebuilt it after I totalled it!!

Kinda like Christmas!!

So today was kinda like Christmas, parts started coming in. I replaced the power antenna the wife broke, the day after I got it, in the car wash. Had bad rotors so I bought some EBC 11.5" slotted rotors and Baer pads. PLan on putting those on in a day or 2. Also got my Cobra badges!. So I've been thinking and read this somewhere else...Really the Mark VIII had the mod motor first, so the Cobras actually have a Lincoln engine in em. Ha, anywho, love my Cobras and Lincolns. So here are some pics and the wheels are coming thursday. Already have the tires, Goodyear F1 Supercars. Yeah, they come stock on the Shelby GT 500, chuh. 700 bucks a pop, and I got em for 400 for all 4, slightly used with 900 miles on em. 255/45/18 front, 285/40/18 rear. Oh and I picked up a new tensioner pulley,the one on it is pretty new and already chirping. Can you say embarrasing? Hope the NAPA brand will keep quiet.
More to come

IMAG0294.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

IMAG0302.jpg

IMAG0303.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

IMAG0306.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back