Horrible dealer prep work on 08' Vette restored and looks stunning!

Detailed Image

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The word "New" is very relative as proved by the delivery of this vehicle. Todd from Esoteric Auto Detail shows us the various imperfections this vehicle came with and how he restores them. Check out the stunning shine on this 2008 Chevy Corvette - Crystal Red Metallic.

BEFORE
IMG_4254.jpg

AFTER
IMG_4466.jpg

There is also an extra article that reviews the Blackfire Wet Diamond w/polycharger. This is a newer sealant that is quickly becoming the favorite product of many professionals. Check out the - Blackfire Wet Diamond Product Review to learn more.

We encourage you to also look at the other Professional Detailing Articles on our site. If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image

So when are you putting the Blackfire Wet Diamond AFPP Sealant on sale?

I've been using, and benn fairly happy with, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, but this BF product has me very interested.

So when are you putting the Blackfire Wet Diamond AFPP Sealant on sale?

I've been using, and benn fairly happy with, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0, but this BF product has me very interested.

I don't have it in the plans at this moment but who knows what will happen we have random sales all the time. As always you can use your 10% off coupon code (10offLVC). If we have a special I'll be posting it here though.

Greg @ DI

Members online

No members online now.
Back