hook on glove box???

00ls5spd

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
does anyone know what this hook is for.... its located next to the glove box latch? I have no idea waht it could be used for

to hang some clothes!!! even though they'll touch the dirty floor..

I assumed it was a hook for a bag, in which to put trash into. It appears to be one of the many expanses in which to put items into in the lincoln LS.

LOL :soapbox:

She's cute, but she'll rip that hook off and shove it in you're ... :eek2:

Not sure what it's really for. I originally thought it was a tie holder for business men or something. However, I found that its the perfect place to hang your air freshner.

ambisonics said:
Not sure what it's really for. I originally thought it was a tie holder for business men or something. However, I found that its the perfect place to hang your air freshner.

hmm... thats a good idea! :) i keep an air freshener IN my glove box. it doesnt do much, but i couldnt think of any other place to put it where it wouldnt look tacky. somehow a christmas tree on the rearview mirror doesnt look right in any car, much less a Lincoln!!! good thinkin! :yourock:

luckieleo said:
hmm... thats a good idea! :) i keep an air freshener IN my glove box. it doesnt do much, but i couldnt think of any other place to put it where it wouldnt look tacky. somehow a christmas tree on the rearview mirror doesnt look right in any car, much less a Lincoln!!! good thinkin! :yourock:

Glad I could help. But, I really recommend you get yourself some Yankee Candle Company air freshners. The one I have is called Midsummer's Dream or something of that nature. People always say my car smells like a really good cologne.

luckieleo is sorry pretty soon your gonna drive to st. louis and beat me arent you.lol. but thats what my gf said it was for since its MAINLY a mans car, and their wives USUALLY sit shotgun. no offense i hope.

I had this "feature" in another car and it actually said in the manual that it was for a trash bag.. Lame, right? "Climb on in, oh, don't mind the plastic bag hanging between your knees".
Designers aren't always so smart :)

Lance1111 said:
I had this "feature" in another car and it actually said in the manual that it was for a trash bag.. Lame, right? "Climb on in, oh, don't mind the plastic bag hanging between your knees".
Designers aren't always so smart :)
lol how cute

whatsupadrian said:
lol how cute

since your such a MANLY MAN and all, i'd lay off the word "cute" if i were you.

(especially when replying to something another man said.) :dancefool

ambisonics said:
Yeah that's what I use it for, too. I prefer the yellow (vanilla) stinky trees. Nothing adds that touch of white trash quite like the stinky tree!

Dutch said:
Yeah that's what I use it for, too. I prefer the yellow (vanilla) stinky trees. Nothing adds that touch of white trash quite like the stinky tree!
Well, there's always the vinyl top to make it look all white trashy on the outside...

luckieleo said:
since your such a MANLY MAN and all, i'd lay off the word "cute" if i were you.

(especially when replying to something another man said.) :dancefool

That was my Metro Sexual side speaking.

Members online

Back