Honda Commercial

Jibit

Dearly Departed Friend
Reaction score
Does anyone have the link to the honda commercial (i thought it was an Accord) where the couple is driving down the street and all of a sudden a bunch of ricers join them and all you here is a fake engine sound (badabumbumbum) as they pass the couple by? I got a buddy that has never seen it and I've been looking everywhere but can't find it.

Jibit said:
Does anyone have the link to the honda commercial (i thought it was an Accord) where the couple is driving down the street and all of a sudden a bunch of ricers join them and all you here is a fake engine sound (badabumbumbum) as they pass the couple by? I got a buddy that has never seen it and I've been looking everywhere but can't find it.
Nope, haven't seen that one.
My favorite is the Honda commercial is when there is that big chain reaction that in the end closes the hondas door. I have that one saved on my computer.

Biocow said:
Nope, haven't seen that one.
My favorite is the Honda commercial is when there is that big chain reaction that in the end closes the hondas door. I have that one saved on my computer.

Its great, it has the same sound as that joke "this is what a formula one car sounds like" but I can't seem to find it. It might not be a commercial just a good laugh.

Jibit said:
That's it!!! Thanks, that thing cracks me up!

yep, np...I just used the SEARCH option on the internet! :p lol

I was browsing through some of the older posts and saw this little treasure. That ad is just too funny to let fade into obscurity.
:L
Please save countless Hondas, Acuras and Mitsubishis from an agonizing death, JUST SAY NO TO IMPORT/COMPACT TUNING! Somewhere an Integra,Cavalier,Civic,Neon,Eclipse or even a SC2 is crying in the darkness to be saved from a nightmare of carbon fibre, horrid neon colored paint jobs, tape stripes, and GROTESQUELY MASSIVE trunklid spoilers.
ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT RICERISM---THERE IS HOPE.

:ricesmile

Members online

No members online now.
Back