Holy CRAP!!! Vega UPDATE!! L@@K!

cant wait to see it running Geno i was very imprest went i saw it in person seen it running is gona be something else lol.

cant wait to see it running Geno i was very imprest went i saw it in person seen it running is gona be something else lol.

Me neither Bill. Im drooling as the days get closer...lol Just have to get a radiator that will fit and I can start getting the engine in.

Now that the Malibu has been sold and I have ROOM AGAIN I FINALLY got back to working on the damn Vega again. JEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I got the engine all ready to go and the headers and what not. Did the new wires and looms too. Have to order the driveshaft and radiator this week and then Im dropping Her in!!

Even if it's not finished it will be at the Funny Car Reunion in the Open Air Museum this July 25th!!

vega-130.jpg

vega-131.jpg

vega-132.jpg

Loyal Opposition

I'm glad for your excitement. Since I'm a Ford guy, anything else I'd say would tend to be sarcastic.:rolleyes:

KS

geno i am 65 and still get inquries on the cars and equipment that we used to run in the early sixtye it sure is a pleasure to talk to people and remenber the times both sides of it(good bad and ugly). jd

LOL cool man!! Im all old school when it comes to keeper cars and drag racing Nostalgia or DIE!! New drag racing blows a$$$$ NHRA means NO HOT RODS ALLOWED!!

Where do I start. The new motor is aluminum headed 391 inch small block chevy with some seriously RARE and OLD Larsen Engineering valve covers. The new motor is full roller 8.9:1, titanium exhaust valves, ss intake, jesel everythinf, 6-71 with Enderle fi. Turbo 350 with reverse manual vb and a tb. 4500 ati treemaster 8 inch converter. 9 inch read and 390.00 gears.

Sounds to be a pretty mean.

Is the block also aluminum?
What is your boost level? I would guess somewhere around 9-10 psi.
What heads you got on there?

Then it was all old shcool. 69 LT1, 202's all hoggeg, etc, had a 12 lb set up. Now the new combo will be SICK!! Can wait, maybe next Summer Ill get Her done, 2012 is my Goal.

Members online

No members online now.
Back