Holidaying in ORLANDO

Bizw0z UK

LVC Member
Reaction score
Near to boarding the plane later this week, i wanted to bring back a replacement steering box back with me. I have looked at rock and all of theirs require an exchange core.

I dont particularly want to pack a filthy core in my suitcase and leave the pump dry for two weeks.

Can anyone recommend an auto store in the area that might waive the core charge. The box is only 1998-2002 cars, surely the demand is slowing.

I have contacted a couple of US companies on ebay, and they will send one to the hotel, but i cant get the hotel to answer my question "will you let me have items delivered to the hotel??"

Any ideas??

I guess if you contact the Front Desk Manager of the Hotel you are staying, he or she may have an answer for you. I know, some years ago, my brother ordered a pair of golf shoes from a Miami Store and had them ship by UPS to the hotel he was staying in Disney and he recieved them next day? So it is a policy thing..!

thanks 97t.

the hotel have said i can get anything i like sent there.

Great result as it means i dont have to take the old core out in my suitcase, just pay a bit more for the recon unit.

I heard that MOOG is top of the range for suspension and steering? Is that still the case? If so, does one "chain" of motorist centres tend to stock the MOOG range or do all of them?

I have a shopping list put together and i think ill just send or take the shopping list to a one stop shop, get it out of the way. the list consists of 90% of the steering and ball joints!!!

thanks 97t.

the hotel have said i can get anything i like sent there.

Great result as it means i dont have to take the old core out in my suitcase, just pay a bit more for the recon unit.

I heard that MOOG is top of the range for suspension and steering? Is that still the case? If so, does one "chain" of motorist centres tend to stock the MOOG range or do all of them?

I have a shopping list put together and i think ill just send or take the shopping list to a one stop shop, get it out of the way. the list consists of 90% of the steering and ball joints!!!

Moog is an old timer supplier of good quality parts..I used them in my shop back in the mid 70'to the 90'+s. They can be obtained through major parts distributors or parts stores, but also they offer an on-line service where you can submit the parts list of your needs for a "quote" and they will make sure the Moog factory ship the parts to one of their partnered warehouses and make sure the parts are in stock, etc. For instance: www.moog-suspension-parts.com is an independent dealer of Moog Brand Suspension Components at 1-800-406-2330 Mo-Fr from 8AM to 7Pm CST.
You may like to try that. Also, there are many other parts chain stores in the Nation, like Autozone, Advance Auto Parts, O'Reilly, etc..If you go online to their web sites, you may see the parts they carry and can even make or place your order via internet to any store close to your vecinity or location. They offer special orders and lifetime warranty on most parts sold by them, with the advantage that perhaps you may have one of those stores close to your location and would not have to be carrying any parts while in your vacation trip in Orlando.

Members online

No members online now.
Back