Hoen Cancelled..?

KC_Valentine

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I ordered my new his, lows, and fog lights on thursday of last week. Didn't get the shipment tracking info from UPS til this morning... But I got 3 of them, and the third stated that Hoen cancelled the shipment for some reason and won't say why.. I contacted the 2Checkout.com Customer Service place online but won't hear back for 2 business days... any clues as to why they would cancell it?

Probably a problem with 2CO and their processing verification of cards. They are a 'decent' service to process but they have many errors with CVV2 type checking.

Probably a flag raised thinking the card was fraudulent. 2CO has a nasty habit of delaying the response for "settled" funds with the account they deposit into. They probably saw it was flagged and not-settled and cancelled the order.

It's a common 2CO issue. Literally you can setup a merchant account with $50 and they'll start processing :) By no means are they a production solution.

That makes Hoen look bad when they use a company like that. I used my credit card that has over 16,000$ limit to buy the damn things, and they cancell it. Idiots =x

I'm more than sure Hoen could use a "real" merchant like Verisign or another one directly tied to their bank which is what I do on all of my sites.

2CO is for those mostly using fly-by-night products and want to have no verification process yet charge cards.

Not to mention, 2CO is taking a HUGE wet bite out of Hoen's ass on each charge they process. Normally there is a whole process to become approved to accept cards online, looks like Hoen opt'd to use the cheapest or one of :)

I emailed Hoen also.. Should I wait a few days to hear from them, or just re-order the stuff? err They charged my credit card already... wtf =x

i ordered my hi's low's and fogs all last week too.. got the email this morning also. i only have one tracking number. maybe they duplicated your order or something and had to cancel it.

KC_Valentine said:
I emailed Hoen also.. Should I wait a few days to hear from them, or just re-order the stuff? err They charged my credit card already... wtf =x

You have to deal with HOEN, they have the 2CO back-end to credit your account, 2CO won't talk to you about it.

Yea I just called them, all they did was send an email to Hoen with exactly what I said in my email to them... 48 hours for reply =/.

Well good news. They replied already.

Kyle, the order is not cancelled on our end. Your
UPS tracking is #*********

More than likely a mistake was made on the first
entry, it was cancelled and
re-issued by shipping.
The above tracking is valid and now en route to you.

Thank you
Andreas

Members online

No members online now.
Back