Hobbies : What do You love to Do?

MrScalia

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Im just Starting Out As a Drone Pilot
I was a Co-Founder Of Clones408 a Medical Marijuana Professional Company .
along with that We grew Weed for My Parnters Uncle a Ex Fremont PD.
now I only Grow Tomatos , but I still treat every Plant like its My Baby
Im running a Flood table to feed Nearly 40 tomato plants and Use as little Water As Possable !

Lets Hear What You all Do for Fun !

PS I am a Conspiracy Theorist ... to the Point I have "Dale Gribble" or the Voice Actor who played him, On my Facebook
Dont get me Started on Justice Scalia Death
Im up at 3:30 everyday on You tube learning

atwill.jpg

My hobbies include: My car, detailing it, and cruising to car shows.

I also like building model cars. I am currently working on a 1997 Mustang GT. I'm painting it lazer red with black and grey interior. It will be just like the one I had in High School. Sure miss that car a lot. I'm painting the correct factory markings on the engine and drive train exactly like the factory. Can't wait til its done. Mine was a '96 GT with '96 SVT Cobra wheels, o/r h-pipe and Borla exhaust, FMS 4:10 gears.

Another hobby I want to get back into are RC cars. Some day I plan to get a TRAXXAS model of something. They are really quick today. I remember back in the day growing up RC's were really slow.

My hobbies include: My car, detailing it, and cruising to car shows.

I also like building model cars. I am currently working on a 1997 Mustang GT. I'm painting it lazer red with black and grey interior. It will be just like the one I had in High School. Sure miss that car a lot. I'm painting the correct factory markings on the engine and drive train exactly like the factory. Can't wait til its done. Mine was a '96 GT with '96 SVT Cobra wheels, o/r h-pipe and Borla exhaust, FMS 4:10 gears.

Another hobby I want to get back into are RC cars. Some day I plan to get a TRAXXAS model of something. They are really quick today. I remember back in the day growing up RC's were really slow.
Thanks for the reply .
My mother-in-law has 1999 green Cobra stick ! I'm dieing to drive it .

Thanks for the reply .
My mother-in-law has 1999 green Cobra stick ! I'm dieing to drive it .

Very nice! Thats the electric green color which was only offered in '99. If it has charcoal leather interior they only made 185. If it has parchment interior they only made 223. Either way keep that car in the family for sure.

How about this....there are these dudes in Indiana which have a shop that restores Mustangs. Any year they restore, but mainly they focus on the SN95's, there shop is called TKO Resto. They have a Youtube channel. I watch their vids all the time. You'll learn how to take apart things appropriately by watching them. I definitely learned a lot more than I did before.

Members online

Back