Hmm MKR

I love it, but the way Ford and the declining economy has been acting regarding performance vehicles I don't know how big of a market there is for it right now.
I know, I know EcoBoost is economical, but the question remains does Ford think it is worth developing?
I hope so.

I really like the looks of the MKS and MKR, something about the MKR concept is just awesome to me.

Probably has a lot to do with the RWD, but that's just me.

Not that I could afford anyone of them anyway.

I love it, but the way Ford and the declining economy has been acting regarding performance vehicles I don't know how big of a market there is for it right now.
I know, I know EcoBoost is economical, but the question remains does Ford think it is worth developing?
I hope so.

Ford makes a ton of awesomely fuel-efficient cars in Europe, like 50-70mpg, I don't understand why they don't bring them over to the US.

I'd be willing to shell out $25K for a car that gets 70 mpg.

The moment I saw the first concept photos of the MKR I was praying for two things - that Ford would release it, and that they didn't neuter it too badly.

Even though it's a nice return to the big, roomy Lincoln Mark/Town Car(it has a bowling alley interior! JUST LIKE OLD TIMES!)all the glitz and glamor might make it way too expensive for the general public. They'll have to weaken it to sell it.

nah, your LS redeems you. ;)

lincolnmkract500hl2.jpg

Wikipedia: Lincoln MKR Concept

Left Lane News: Lincoln MKR

Hampton Roads: Conceptual Perfection - Lincoln MKR

those cars just don't do well here, us usa'rs have such a love for cars that vehicles like the smart car, etc. we just can't be seen in. remember how negative having a 4 door was. it took 20 yrs before they made them cool enough to drive. And joey love the MKR but my big issue is still quality I have looked at the Lincolns that are out now and, man they are still just lacking in fit and finish.

way too much grille IMO. sleek and interesteing but way to much grille and way too little light. lets talk balance

Members online

Back