HID with CCFL rings

Krishna

LVC Member
Reaction score
Anyone have both HID and CCFL Angel Eyes installed? Tried searching but all I came up with was someone selling their CCFL rings from their set-up. I just want to make sure the HID's are not so bright they take away from the CCFL rings. Pics would be great if any of you have any.

I have 6000k hid's and 7000k rings, the rings looks white as hell with the headlights off, but when you turn the headlights on they rings looks semi crappy. The rings looks great on by themselfs through.
Eamonn

the HIDs brightness is so "intense" that when u turn them on, the rings will not be seen..

imagine.. one bulb on ur headlamp lookin goo.. and the other has a ring around it that DOESNT cover the whole circle (because they never do).. and isnt as bright.. i heard the CCFL rings are better.. i had the ones before CCFL and i jus took them off.. i have them for sale if u want them.. but i refuse to recommend them to anyone..

I have 6000K HID's and halos from Ken and you can clearly see the rings and they look good.

thumb_thisthreadisworthlesswithoutp.gif

Here is a pic of mine.The hid's and angel eyes went great together for me. From what I've read on this site, most of the members have problems seeing the rings with the hid's on. I guess I am just lucky. Obviously, the outer rings won't show up as well, but there is no color discrepancy and the hid's don't overpower the rings. This is the best pic I got. It is very hard to get a pic without massive glare from the hid's, but trust me they look perfect in person.

Thanks, I'm just going to install the CCFL rings and see how they look. Nice pic!

Members online

No members online now.
Back