HID PhotoShoot

PnkrWeb

LVC Member
Reaction score
here some new pic of my car.. but we dont see whell the car cuz my intention were about the light lol

There are only HID in fog light and its 6000k

dsc01211copyge3.jpg

dsc01212copylh6.jpg

dsc01213copywz8.jpg

dsc01214copyqb0.jpg

dsc01217copydc5.jpg

dsc01219copymk2.jpg

dsc01221copyhz0.jpg

and there is a small burnout lol

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3617867935143512340&hl=en-CA

those wheel were on te car when i bought it its some 17 inch Fast wheel Element... but im planing on buying prolly thos eone

in the 20inch

creepinbb6.jpg

i cant afford foose so those akuza looks a like so .. im waiting to see the price and if itsa good i take them. i already bough my tire off tirerack.. yesterday so.. miss the wheel now for summer

Those little bolts are gonna be pain in the butts to clean. Do you have a daytime picture of the current wheels?

I like your current ones, if they were at least 18s, I wouldn't change em. That benz is lookin good too.

I agree... those wheels are looking good. Nice ride.

One question for you though... why did you put HID in the fog lights only? I would have upgraded the low beams first then moved on to the fogs.

I agree... those wheels are looking good. Nice ride.

One question for you though... why did you put HID in the fog lights only? I would have upgraded the low beams first then moved on to the fogs.

for teh reaosn when i order them on ebay on buyout i did prder 9005 .. an dthen he sen tme back an email saying they were back order in teh 6000k so isntead of taking 10000k i choose H10 for foglight becaise thats all he ha din 6000k at this time... but i would nat some HID in low Beam too l8r

^slow down when you type big dawg...

the rims you are looking at putting on your car are really similar to the d.i.p. d65's just like i have on my car. except mine are the black ones... they have all chrome available also, and im pretty sure they are cheaper than the foose's too...

Members online

No members online now.
Back