HID conversion :)

That's just the bulbs. To actually get the results of a good HID setup you need the ballasts, and that isn't cheap.

BossLSC said:
I found this Web Page for the M7's 9004 HID Kit it is $195.00 the problem is it sounds to good to be true does anyone have any Cons about HIDs

BossLSC
Low Beam Only.

No cutting and re-wiring required for entire installation.

35W. Xenon Gas Filled HID bulbs. No Filament

5000K ~ 10000K color temperature. More light output

Longer life

Super-White light and more intensity of lighting.

Easy to installation (20 minutes for a beginner)

CE Approved

1 Full Year Warranty

i am pretty sure that it is so cheap because they are low beam only therefore
they are half da price.

Again, A true HID conversion requires the proper ballasts, which that kit does not include...that's why it's so cheap.

i can't find the link, i found a complete conversion w/ballasts and reworked housings for the mark 7 for about 450 bucks. like i said, it's the lens and all.

if i find it i'll post it up.

The one in the link is complete kit with ballasts and all but theyre crap ballasts. A freind of mine put a cheap kit on a sentra and the ballasts would only fire the crappy bulbs that came in the kit. He bought some piaa bulbs and the chinese ballasts didnt have enough power to start them. He ended up making his own wiring harness and buying hella balasts and piaa bulbs off e-bay.

poniesviii said:
I *myself* have yet to see a vehicle with HIGH beam HID's, from the factory.
Take a look at a brand new BMW 5-series then... my friend's dad has one, and both the low and high beams are HID.

Members online

Back