HID conversion complete! also have stock bulb 4 sale

When the last one is sold, will you be making more? I will be buying one but not until Feb or Mar.

BTW, any feedback from people who have bought and installed these?

Last kit has sold!!! Thanks to everyone who purchased. I am no longer making these, the last one is gone...

Update-

I ended up making a few more templates, my friends dad had a bulb go out on his 98 Mark. As of right now I think I can do 6 more kits.

HIDs!

Any more kits! I can't friggin believe these bulbs have been on backorder so long and will remain there indefinitly! I love this car but seriously this is crazy!

Use the kits from Colin

Man, I've been bad about posting this, but seeing this reminds me that I need to give Colin (04SSHD) some props.

I ordered a kit from Colin a month or so back, and took my sweet time in installing it. Once I found the time to do the install, a friend and I changed the old HID lightbulbs out to the kit Colin sent. Besides the kit, he also sent along a great link with pictures and explicit directions, plus his phone number to call with any questions. We had to call him once and he was able to answer our questions with no problem.

The kit works awesome! The lights are clean and bright and look fantastic!

Now, I won't have to worry the next time a bulb goes out, about being gouged due to extremely limited supply of the OEM HID bulb. Imho, it's well worth the price and time to switch over.

Thanks again, Colin, and sorry it took me so long to give credit where credit's due.

:cool:

I'v been slow about this but I'v made up my mind to hang in there with these cars so it's time I bought one of you'r HID conversion kits 04SSHD.I'm posting this just as I'm going out the door for the week but please e-mail me with the cost and where abouts where to send you a Western Union money order.It will be Sunday when I get back in and check my e-mail so jive me till then to reply.Man I'm so glad you have done this.Thanks man! Now to figure out what exactly I'm gona do about that neon business that is always full of moisture.Too much up keep on these cars but what the heck.O'well.My e-mail address is hayd4158@bellsouth.net:)

Jerrwayne said:
I'v been slow about this but I'v made up my mind to hang in there with these cars so it's time I bought one of you'r HID conversion kits 04SSHD.I'm posting this just as I'm going out the door for the week but please e-mail me with the cost and where abouts where to send you a Western Union money order.It will be Sunday when I get back in and check my e-mail so jive me till then to reply.Man I'm so glad you have done this.Thanks man! Now to figure out what exactly I'm gona do about that neon business that is always full of moisture.Too much up keep on these cars but what the heck.O'well.My e-mail address is hayd4158@bellsouth.net:)

email sent.

I am so far behind on these kits...I will have some more up on ebay soon!

one question ,what style bulb does this kit convert us to? d2s?
i wanted to see what replacemnet bulbs will run when needed,
thanks

These are correctly centered to the mounting points or centered to the hole in the housing where the factory bulbs goes through?

Moes8 said:
one question ,what style bulb does this kit convert us to? d2s?
i wanted to see what replacemnet bulbs will run when needed,
thanks

Yes D2 style bulbs

unity said:
These are correctly centered to the mounting points or centered to the hole in the housing where the factory bulbs goes through?

Well...it is the same. The factory bulb is centered in the hole in the housing and the mounting points. The bulbs I use are centered in the hole in the housing and the adapter plate holds the bulb there.

Please don't forget me Colin.

I bet you are behind on these but I remind you that you e-mailed me on 02/03 that you should have the kit done and shipped sometime that week.Please don't forget me Colin.Jerry in Paducah,Ky.I'm getting a little nervous.I hope this isn't a skam.I'm hopeing that you are just behind on getting it shipped.:confused:

Jerrwayne said:
I bet you are behind on these but I remind you that you e-mailed me on 02/03 that you should have the kit done and shipped sometime that week.Please don't forget me Colin.Jerry in Paducah,Ky.I'm getting a little nervous.I hope this isn't a skam.I'm hopeing that you are just behind on getting it shipped.:confused:

Jerry, I returned your email. Your kit has shipped, let me know when you get it.

-Colin

gurlblu2001 said:
Will this kit work on a 1996 Mrk 8? Do you still have kits available?

yes it will work on a factory HID 96 Mark VIII, I can also get kits for a non HID gen 1

I got it.Thanks Colin.Now to get the www address to work for me so I can get the instructions.The search engines are having trouble finding the page. I may need you to e-mail the instructions.I'l let ya know.The kit looks great. Thanks.Got to run to work.Later, Jerry

Members online

No members online now.
Back